89.7k Followers, 317 Following, 68 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from N a t a l i e (@nviscuso)
- She Grew Up Wealthy. We know this because she was featured on the first season of MTV’s hit reality show, “My Super Sweet 16,” and she was living the life driving around in her father’s Bentley.
- She’s From the Southwest. She was born and raised in a small town with a big reputation, to sort of borrow a line from Taylor Swift. She was born in Roswell, New Mexico, the city famous for aliens and all that jazz.
- She’s Not Resting on Family Money. The common misconception in the world is that most kids who grow up with wealthy parents party, rely on their parent’s money, and do a lot of nothing significant in life.
- She’s a College Grad. Growing up, she knew she would head off to college when she was done with her childhood education. She was accepted into the School of Cinematic Arts at the University of Southern California where she studied hard and graduated with her degree in 2011.
People also ask
What kind of job does Natalie Viscuso have?
How old is Natalie Viscuso in real life?
Who is Natalie Viscuso in Man of Steel?
Where does Natalie Viscuso live in Beverly Hills?
- She was on My Super Sweet 16. It's been more than 16 years since the first episode of the popular MTV series first aired, but if you can think back to season 1, you might recognize Viscuso.
- She's from New Mexico, but she spent the latter part of her teen years in California. The episode description also mentions: "Natalie has just moved from dull Roswell, New Mexico to glamorous La Jolla, California to live with her wealthy dad and stepmom."
- She is a Hollywood executive. This content is imported from Instagram. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
- She is a dog parent, too. Viscuso has a French Bulldog named Meat, and she loves to post photos of him (as she should!). This content is imported from Instagram.
- Jason Brow
- What Does Natalie Viscuso Do For A Living? Natalie is Vice President of Television and Digital Studios at Legendary Entertainment, according to her LinkedIn.
- Was She Ever On Television? Shortly after Natalie and Henry went IG official, the Internet went to work, and some sleuths identified Natalie from an episode of MTV’s My Super Sweet 16.
- Where Is Natalie From? The My Super Sweet 16 episode’s description said that Natalie had moved to La Jolla, California from “dull Roswell, New Mexico.”
- Does Natalie Have Any Kids? …depends on what you consider a “kid.” Natalie is a proud mother of a French Bulldog named Meat. She’s shared pictures of him wearing a green hat on St. Patrick’s Day, dressing for “sweater weather” in mid-September, and chewing on a horse toy in what is Natalie’s “favorite Meat photo ever to exist.”
May 06, 2021 · NATALIE Viscuso is a film executive who once made an appearance on the MTV reality show My Super Sweet 16. Man of Steel and The Witcher star Henry Cavill went public with his relationship with Viscuso in April of 2021. 2 Natalie Viscuso Credit: Instagram/Natalie Viscuso
- David Boroff
Apr 12, 2021 · Natalie Viscuso is an American actress. She is currently serving as the Vice President, Television and Digital Studios, Legendary Entertainment, Since April 2018. Viscuso is well known as Henry Cavill’s girlfriend. Her boyfriend is an English actor.
Apr 11, 2021 · Natalie Viscuso is the girlfriend of Henry Cavill. To all of you, Henry Cavill is an actor best known for playing the character of Superman. For a long time, people had an eye on his personal life. For a long time, Henry’s relationship status was vague.
Apr 12, 2021 · Everything to Know About Henry Cavill's 'Beautiful and Brilliant' Girlfriend Natalie Viscuso Natalie Viscuso is an executive at Legendary Entertainment and is also known for her grandiose sweet...
Apr 11, 2021 · The "Superman" stud introduced GF Natalie Viscuso to his followers, although a bunch of you probably know her already. She was featured on "Super Sweet 16" back in 2005. It's a show about rich kids...
- 1 min