Mar 17, 2021 · On Monday, we witnessed the legacy media’s latest retraction of a false story about President Donald Trump. The Wall Street Journal published audio from a phone call between the former Commander-in-Chief and Georgia election investigator Frances Watson. Though the Washington Post originally claimed that Trump pressured Watson to “find the fraud” in Georgia’s ballot count during the 2020 election, the outlet corrected its story following the audio’s release.
- January 22: The Trump-Comey Bromance. On January 22, shortly after President Trump took office, author Richard Hine tweeted out a short video that he claimed showed Trump “literally [blowing] a kiss to James Comey at a WH reception for law enforcement.”
- February 1: Neil Gorsuch’s ‘Fascism Forever’ Club. On February 1 the U.K. Daily Mail reported that Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch had “founded and led a student group” known as the “Fascism Forever Club” in high school.
- February 17: The Mobilization of the National Guard. On February 17, Garance Burke at the Associated Press published a bombshell report that claimed “the Trump administration considered a proposal to mobilize as many as 100,000 National Guard troops to round up unauthorized immigrants, including millions living nowhere near the Mexico border.”
- February 25: Kuwait’s Pay-to-Play at Trump Hotel. On February 25, NPR and Reuters reported that Kuwait’s ambassador was holding his annual National Day celebration at Trump International Hotel in Washington DC, an event that could have cost him upwards of $60,000.
Feb 10, 2022 · Former President Donald Trump on Thursday dismissed reports that he flushed White House records down the toilet as “categorically untrue” as the House Oversight Committee launched an...
Jul 26, 2018 · After The Post reported that Trump had revealed highly classified information to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting in May 2017, the then-national security...
- Hope Hicks
- Spokeswoman For Trump Campaign
People also ask
Is our media in the grip of an epidemic of fake news?
What are the outcomes of the fake news crisis?
Did the Trump administration turn over records to the National Archives?
Did White House denials eventually unravel after new information was disclosed?
Feb 6, 2017 · Since Trump’s election, here’s just a small sampling of fake news that our media and our journalist class have propagated. Early November: Spike in Transgender Suicide Rates