Save On Healthy Food, Vitamins, Supplements, Personal Care and More at Vitacost®!. No Membership Fees & Fast, Free Shipping on Orders $49+
- Clearance Center
Last Chance to Save on These Items
Live Naturally, Shop Wisely
- Vitamins & Supplements
Save on vitamins from top brands.
Order your favorite vitamins today!
- Clearance Center
microbalancehealthproducts.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month
All-Natural, Homeopathic Sinusitis Treatment. Allergy Relief. CitriDrops Nasal Spray is your home remedy for the treatment of sinus problems.
Bring Style & Comfort To Your Home With Home Decor, Furniture & More Available at Belk®.. Save on Home Decor, Furnitiure & More When You Shop at Belk®. Order Online Today!
Nov 28, 2015 · Natural remedies for cough and sore throat. Tea – teas with ingredients like licorice and slippery elm have throat-coating properties that help reduce irritation. Honey – its throat-coating properties can soothe sore throats and suppress coughs. Have some on a spoon or stir it into tea. Echinacea* – can reduce the duration of cold ...
Jul 29, 2019 · Natural Remedies for Impetigo You Can Do at Home. Medically reviewed by Karen Gill, M.D. Impetigo is a bacterial skin infection that people of any age can get through direct contact with an ...
- Rosa Escandon
- Jasmine Garnsworthy
- Bad breath: Try oil pulling. If you find yourself avoiding getting up-close with people for fear of your own bad breath–and brushing and flossing twice daily does nothing to help, try this.
- Cold and Flu: Try Dark, Leafy Greens. Nutritionist and Instagram sensation, Jessica Sepel, recommends eating dark, leafy greens and Vitamin C to prevent colds and flus: “I am a firm believer in whole foods to provide immune support–dark, leafy greens are always my go-to.
- PMS: Try Magnesium. Magnesium is key in easing PMS symptoms for many women. Sepel explains that “it helps calm and relax the body, which helps with cramps.”
- Indigestion: Try peppermint. Peppermint, peppermint tea, and peppermint oil are essential for relieving stomach issues like indigestion, nausea, gas, and cramps.
8 Natural Remedies For High-Blood Pressure. Vitamin A is the often forgotten anti oxidant, yet it is so important, especially for women’s breast health. Transition glasses (T-Glasses) are a weaker version of the regular glasses usually prescribed by your optician. Muscle Testing & Kinesiology to support the process of….
People also ask
Do natural remedies really work?
What are some natural healing remedies?
What are some natural home remedies?
What are these natural remedies used for?
- Take Care. No matter what you've heard or how badly you want relief, talk with your doctor or pharmacist before trying any home remedy. This is even more important if you take prescription or over-the-counter medications, because some can affect how drugs work.
- Peppermint. Mint has been used for hundreds of years as a health remedy. Peppermint oil might help with irritable bowel syndrome -- a long-term condition that can cause cramps, bloating, gas, diarrhea, and constipation -- and it may be good for headaches as well.
- Honey. This natural sweetener may work just as well for a cough as over-the-counter medicines. That could be especially helpful for children who aren’t old enough to take those.
- Turmeric. This spice has been hyped as being able to help with a variety of conditions from arthritis to fatty liver. There is some early research to support this.
Natural remedies offer impressive health benefits. With naturally occurring ingredients, one can heal pain and inflammation, treat fungal and bacterial infections, cold and cough. It can also be come of aid for severe illness – it is used for reducing the risk of cancer, boosting the immune system, and cardiovascular health. Natural remedies are packed with antiseptic, antibacterial ...
vitaminshoppe.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month
Shop Herbal Supplements & Remedies. Earn Reward Points On Every Order. Order Herbal Supplements Today!