- Download Movies & Shows
Available Now on Your Devices
for Hulu Ad-Free Subscribers
- Try 30 Days Free
All Your Favorite Shows and Movies
Anytime, With Ads or Without.
- Starting at $5.99/Month
All Your TV in One Place.
Try 30 Days Free!
- Stream Hulu with No Ads
Watch Your Favorite Shows and
Hit Movies Without Interruption
- Download Movies & Shows
yidio.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
Movies move us like nothing else can, whether they’re scary, funny, dramatic, romantic or anywhere in-between. So many titles, so much to experience. Movies | Netflix Official Site
Trending on Netflix
- A refugee couple makes a harrowing escape from war-torn South Sudan, but then they struggle to adjust to their new life in an English town that has an evil lurking beneath the surface.
- Agnese (Sophia Loren) attracts all the men of the town, leaving her cousin Cesira (Franca Valeri) to pine for a husband.
- This documentary uses the recordings Princess Diana made for the book that was written by Andrew Morton. In this documentary Diana narrates her life and the events that surrounded her.
- When slaughterhouse workers Endre and Mária discover they share the same dreams, where they meet in a forest as deer and fall in love, they decide to make their dreams come true, but it's difficult in real life.
- All in My Family is a 2019 American short documentary film directed by Hao Wu. The film follows a traditional family where the son is a gay Chinese man who has chosen to have kids via surrogates.
- King Arthur (Graham Chapman) goes questing on a pretend horse, followed by his lackey clacking coconut shells.
- An on-air battle of wits ensues when former President Richard Nixon (Frank Langella) selects British TV personality David Frost (Michael Sheen) for an exclusive post-Watergate interview.
- Margaret Thatcher (Meryl Streep) breaks through class and gender barriers to become the United Kingdom's first female prime minister.
Netflix New Releases
- Young Alex (Malcolm McDowell) and his droogs commit barbaric acts in a near-future, dehumanizing society.Available Now
- Three boys become men, one (Cuba Gooding Jr.) guided by his father (Larry Fishburne), in their racially divided Los Angeles neighborhood.Available Now
- Sketch comedy starring Dave Chappelle.Available Now
- Dawson Leery and his friends come of age.Available Now
- The escape of a little white lie teaches a clean-cut teenager (Emma Stone) to use the high-school rumor mill to her advantage.Available Now
- A magic cabinet brings to life a 9-year-old's (Hal Scardino) action figures, including a 3-inch-high Indian named Little Bear (Litefoot).Available Now
- Detective Mackenzie Bennett is hot on the trail of Carson, a suspected diamond thief, and goes under cover to catch him in the act. While working, Mack not only falls for Carson but begins to suspect that he's been framed.Available Now
- A busy doctor reluctantly agrees to allow an injured prince to convalesce secretly in her pediatric ward.Available Now
- The story of an adult male who, after the successful removal of a benign tumor resting against his pituitary gland, experiences all the changes and effects of puberty over a three-week period.Available Now
- Flashbacks reveal the last day in the life of Oscar Grant (Michael B. Jordan), a young man shot dead during an altercation with California police.Available Now
- A busy single parent is unaware that the handsome man she just met is actually a country superstar who is trying to escape the chaos of fame.Available Now
- Contestants compete to prove they can make it as a supermodel.Available Now
- Discovering that his most-famous machine is now creating animal/vegetable hybrids, inventor Flint Lockwood (Bill Hader) and his friends venture forth to save the world from tacodiles, shrimpanzees and other creatures.Available Now
- A woman who escapes the city in favor of her small hometown finds herself falling for a rancher, but he's not what he seems.Available Now
- After world war leads to a fascist government, a vigilante known as V (Hugo Weaving) uses terrorist tactics to fight the totalitarian state in which he now lives.Available Now
- A bright student in Nigeria takes on the academic establishment when she reports a popular professor who tried to rape her.
- A man, Higinio Blanco, locks himself in his house during the Spanish Civil War, without knowing how long it will last.
- Hank and his best pal, a giant trash truck, go on lots of adventures.
- A couple facing fertility issues finds their marriage tested on a vacation to a Sardinian resort, and the family next door only adds to the tension.
Netflix is a streaming service that offers a wide variety of award-winning TV shows, movies, anime, documentaries, and more on thousands of internet-connected devices. You can watch as much as you want, whenever you want without a single commercial – all for one low monthly price.
Nov 20, 2020 · Time to get comfy on the couch because we’re not just throwing good movies on Netflix at you, not even just great ones, but the 100 Best Movies on Netflix Right Now, Ranked by Tomatometer! Update: Hunt for the Wilderpeople, The Forty-Year-Old Version, Moneyball, The Trial of the Chicago 7, Carol, Yes, God, Yes, His House, Boyz ‘n the Hood ...
Our best movies on Netflix list includes over 75 choices that range from hidden gems to comedies to superhero movies and beyond.
Netflix is jam-packed with loads of top movie, which makes trying to choose just one to stream a bit overwhelming. For a comedy, you can’t go wrong with Monty Python and the ...
Total Film Magazine via Yahoo News
3 days ago
- The top 9 movies on Netflix this week, from 'Jingle Jangle' to 'The Grinch'Business Insider via Yahoo News3 days ago
- The 10 Most Popular Movies On Netflix Right Now (Nov. 23)AOL HuffPost Life US6 hours ago
- New on Netflix this week: Movies you can watch NOWDigital Spy via Yahoo News4 days ago
- Why 'Jingle Jangle' is the Netflix Christmas Movie Families Need Right NowFatherly via Yahoo News4 hours ago
- Fans fear 'The Princess Switch 2' may have just torn apart the fabric of the Netflix Christmas Cinematic Universe with this glaring plot holeINSIDER via Yahoo News44 minutes ago
Nov 20, 2020 · Netflix keeps cycling Martin Scorsese movies in and out of its collection, and one of the latest additions is this 2011 adaptation of Brian Selznick’s novel that was originally released in 3-D ...
Nov 02, 2020 · Netflix has come a long way from its humble beginnings as a mail order DVD service. Its current iteration is a massive streaming platform rife with incredible films for the watching. And it’s ...
hulu.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month