voice actor (uncredited) (unknown episodes) Steve Martin ... set medic (uncredited) (unknown episodes) Stephane Nicoli ... stand-in (uncredited) (unknown episodes) Emma Shannon ... adr actor (uncredited) (unknown episodes) Griffin Davies ... production assistant (uncredited) (unknown episodes)
People also ask
Who is the actor who plays Ron Swanson?
Was Ron Swanson a renaissance man?
How many brothers does Ron Swanson have?
How much gold does Ron Swanson have in his will?
Nicholas David Offerman is an American actor, writer, comedian, producer and professional woodworker. He is best known for his role as Ron Swanson in the NBC sitcom Parks and Recreation, for which he received the Television Critics Association Award for Individual Achievement in Comedy and was twice nominated for the Critics' Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series. Offerman is also known for his role in The Founder, in which he portrays Richard McDonald, one of the
Mar 23, 2007 · Cast Mark Wahlberg Bob Lee Swagger Michael Peña Nick Memphis Danny Glover Col. Isaac Johnson Kate Mara Sarah Fenn Elias Koteas Jack Payne Rhona Mitra Alourdes Galindo Rade Sherbedgia Michael Sandor Levon Helm Mr. Rate Ned Beatty Senator Charles F. Meachum Lane Garrison Donnie Fenn Tate Donovan Russ Turner Justin Louis Howard Purnell Crew Antoine Fuqua Director
Nick Offerman, Actor: Parks and Recreation. Nick Offerman was born in Joliet, Illinois, USA. He is an actor and producer, known for Parks and Recreation (2009), The Founder (2016), 21 Jump Street (2012), 22 Jump Street (2014), We Are The Millers (2013), and Fargo (2014). He has been married to Megan Mullally since September 20, 2003.
- Actor, Producer, Soundtrack
- June 26, 1970
Apr 01, 2020 · Ron Swanson was a modern Renaissance man. Sure, he spent much of his workday on Parks and Recreation trying to minimize the oppressive footprint of local government by applying his libertarian ...
- Early Life
- Names People Call Ron Swanson
Ron was born to Tamara Swanson and was delivered by his future wife, also known as Tammy 1, a candy striper at the hospital. Ron's birthday has long been a secret kept between him and the people at Baskin-Robbins, although Leslie Knope managed to figure it out. He cried for the first time when he was 7 when he was hit by a school bus. When Ron was 9 he began work in a sheet metal factory and \\"within two weeks, he was running the floor\\". When he was 11 he was offered a job at the Tannery where...
Ron Swanson was Director of the Pawnee Parks and Recreation Department for six years. Ron believes in the elimination of government waste, and during his tenure always brought the department in under budget. Ron believes the government should be privatized and follow the business model of the Chuck E. Cheese's family entertainment chain. While at the department, he closed many unnecessary recreational spaces, including the Portola Skate Park, the Grice Dog Run, the Morris-Easton Observatory,...
1. Ron has a secret alter-ego, Duke Silver; talented jazz saxophonist who plays at Cozy's Bar, in Eagleton. 2. The character is believed to have been largely based on Nick Offerman himself as well as \\"Simpsons\\" writer, John Swartzwelder. 3. In the season two episode \\"Practice Date,\\" actor Nick Offerman's tattoos can be seen on each of his biceps underneath his shirt sleeves. They are never mentioned and do not appear again. 4. There have only been three times when Ron has not had his full mu...
1. Ron owns a wood shop (which is Nick's actual workshop). 2. Ron also owns a cabin at 9301 Cedar Crest Drive, where he hid from Tammy 1. He has owned several other cabins, at least one of which he sold to April after his marriage to Diane.
1. Ron f*****g Swanson - Everyone 2. Ronfire of the Vanities -Tom 3. Swansong -Jean-Ralphio 4. Ron in Sixty Seconds -Tom 5. Softypants McHuggable -April 6. Lester -April 7. Ron Corleone - Tom 8. LaRon James -Tom 9. Ron Solo -Tom 10. Ron-Tanamo Bay -Tom 11. Video-Ron-Demand -Tom 12. Rondaleeza Rice -Tom 13. Dwayne \\"The Rock\\" Swanson -Tom 14. Ron Swansuck -Jeremy Jamm
Actor Nick Offerman had a lot of influence on Ron as the show continued so it's safe to say that many aspects of the character would have differed if he wasn't cast. Matt Walsh ( Veep ) and Mike O'Malley ( Yes, Dear ) were two of the actors who also read for the role of Ron, the latter of which was nearly cast.
Mar 06, 2020 · Nick Offerman doesn’t merely play Ron Swanson; he is Ron. Since Mike Schur’s show ended Offerman has only leaned further into the gruff masculinity of Ron.