Yahoo Web Search

  1. About 615,098,112 search results

  1. Jul 29, 2022 · Newton North High School; Newton Central High School; Newton South High School; ... 457 Walnut Street, Newtonville, MA 02460. Phone: 617-559-6400 Fax: 617-559-6204.

    • Staff Directory

      Newton North High Equity & Excellence Newton North High...

    • View Calendar

      View Calendar - Newton North High School / Homepage

    • Schoology

      Schoology - Newton North High School / Homepage

  2. Newton North High School is a top rated, public school located in NEWTONVILLE, MA. It has 2,088 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 84% of students are at least proficient in math and 79% in reading. Compare Newton North High School to Other Schools newton.k12.ma.us/nnhs (617) 559-6200

    • (388)
    • (617) 559-6200
    • 457 WALNUT STREET, NEWTONVILLE, 02460, MA
  3. Newton North High School 457 Walnut Street, Newtonville, Massachusetts | (617) 559-6200 # 938 in National Rankings Overall Score 94.74 /100 quick stats Grades 9-12 Total Enrollment 2,045...

    • 457 Walnut Street, Newtonville, 02460, MA
    • 06175 596 200
  4. People also ask

    What is the student-teacher ratio at Newton North High?

    What are some fun things to do at Newton North High School?

    What are the school hours at NNHS?

  5. Newton North High School serves 2,073 students in grades 9-12. Newton North High School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Massachusetts for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2018-19 school year. The percentage of students achieving proficiency in math is 84% (which is higher than the Massachusetts state average of 51%) for the 2018-19 school year.

    • (617) 559-6200
    • 457 Walnut Street, Newtonville, 02460, MA
  6. Directions to Newton North High School; Newton High/Newton North Hall of Fame; ... 457 Walnut Street, Newtonville, MA 02460. Phone: 617-559-6400 Fax: 617-559-6204.

  1. People also search for