Yahoo Web Search

  1. About 1,390,000 search results

  1. Our Schools Newton South High School Tamara Stras, Principal Announcements Class of 2023: Parking Lottery Now Open! CLASS OF 2023 / It is time to schedule your senior portraits! Instructions for obtaining a work permit NSHS Calendar Sep 06 Tuesday First Day of School (Students) All Day First Day of School for Students All Day View Calendar

    • Athletics

      By pausing and checking before posting, you need to ask if...

    • View Calendar

      Newton South High School Calendar; How to view additional...

    • Staff Directory

      Newton South High School; Staff Directory New; Enter search...

    • Families

      Newton South High School; Families; FAMILY RESOURCES. NSHS...

    • Winter Sports

      Alpine Ski. Coed 9 - 12. Experience Necessary. Basketball,...

    • Library

      140 Brandeis Road Newton, MA 02459 call: (617) 559-6561...

    • Student Resources

      Newton South High School Attn: Records Office 140 Brandeis...

    • Course Registration

      Newton South High School; Overview of Registration Process...

  2. Newton South High School 140 Brandeis Road, Newton Centre, Massachusetts | (617) 559-6700 # 830 in National Rankings Overall Score 95.35 /100 quick stats Grades 9-12 Total Enrollment 1,868...

    • 140 Brandeis Road, Newton Centre, 02459, MA
    • 06175 596 700
  3. Top 5% Tel: (617) 559-6700 www.newton.k12.ma.us SAVE SCHOOL Newton South High School serves 1,869 students in grades 9-12. Newton South High School placed in the top 5% of all schools in Massachusetts for overall test scores (math proficiency is top 5%, and reading proficiency is top 10%) for the 2018-19 school year.

    • (617) 559-6700
    • 140 Brandeis Road, Newton Center, 02459, MA
  4. Newton South High School is one of two public high schools in the city of Newton, Massachusetts, United States, the other being Newton North . Contents 1 History and student life 1.1 Public attention 2 Sports 2.1 Awards and recognition 3 Notable alumni 4 References 5 External links History and student life [ edit]

    • 1960; 62 years ago
    • Tamara Stras
    • Bona mens omnibus patet, (A good mind is open to all things)
    • Newton Public Schools
  5. Newton South High School Unclaimed 140 Brandeis Rd, Newton Centre, MA 02459 Contact info Website 7 /10 GreatSchools Rating 9 reviews Awards Public school 1,911 Students Grades 9-12 7 /10 GreatSchools Summary Rating 9/10 Test Scores above average 6/10 Student Progress average 10/10 College Readiness above average 5/10 Equity average

  6. People also ask

    Who are Newton South's competitors?

    Is there a South High School in Newton MA?

    What is the history of Newton High School?

    How many houses does Newton South have?

  1. People also search for