Oct 1, 2022 · Nick Carter, 42 – US$35 million Nick Carter launched his solo career in 2002, but stays close to the Backstreet Boys. Photo: @nickcarter/Instagram In 2002, Carter took a break from BSB...
- Faye Bradley
- What Is Nick Carter's Net Worth?
- Early Life
- Film and Television
- Personal Life
Nick Carter is an American singer/songwriter, dancer, and actor who has a net worth of $35 million dollars. Although Nick Carter launched his career after joining the Backstreet Boys, he continued to become a successful solo musician once he had left the group. He is also known for his appearances on reality TV.
Nickolas Gene Carter was born on January 28th of 1980 in Jamestown, New York. Although his parents owned a bar in Jamestown, they later moved to Florida. Carter has four siblings, including twins. After Nick's mother heard him singing, she quickly realized how talented he was and made sure that he received professional training. In addition to sing...
At the age of 12, Nick Carter auditioned to become a member of the Backstreet Boys. He also auditioned to join The Mickey Mouse Club and had to choose between the two because he was accepted into both. Initially, Nick Carter's first choice was to become an actor, but he chose to join the Backstreet Boys instead. The Backstreet Boys were formed a ye...
Throughout Nick Carter's musical career, he was also pursuing various opportunities in film and television. This began as early as 2002 with roles in series like American Dreams and 8 Simple Rules. In 2004, he booked a leading role in a horror film called The Hollow. Around the time Nick Carter returned to the Backstreet Boys, he started preparing ...
Nick Carter had dated many well-known celebrities over the years, including Paris Hilton. In 2008, he met Lauren Kitt, a fitness trainer. He proposed to her in 2014 and they were married later that year. As of 2019, they have two children together. In September 2019 it was revealed that Nick had taken out a restraining order against little brother ...
- Celebrity Net Worth
- Jan 28, 1980 (42 years old)
- $35 Million
People also ask
What is Nick Carter's net worth?
Who is Nick Carter?
Is Nick Carter still with the Backstreet Boys?
Jul 20, 2020 · Celebrity Here's How Backstreet Boy Nick Carter Maintains His $35 Million Net Worth By Anthony Spencer Published Jul 20, 2020 Not only has Nick become a father, but he has also been able to add to his impressive net worth. As a member of the Backstreet Boys, Nick Carter became one of the most famous singers in the world.
- Anthony Spencer
- Danielle Gittleman
- Justin Timberlake - $250 Million. Justin Timberlake rounds out the list of all the members of N'Sync and Backstreet Boys, as he's the one with the highest net worth out of everyone with $250 million.
- Brian Littrell - $45 Million. Also tied with his other bandmates Howie and AJ, Backstreet Boy Brian Littrell also has an approximate net worth of $45 million.
- AJ McLean - $45 Million. Tied with his bandmate Howie, Backstreet Boys' AJ McLean has an approximate net worth of $45 million. Of course, AJ made a lot of his net worth with the Backstreet Boys, however, he's also a pretty good businessman.
- Howie Dorough - $45 Million. Coming up next in terms of net worth is Howie Dorough from the Backstreet Boys, where Howie is worth approximately $45 million.
NEW Nick Carter 2018 WALL CALENDARCondition: Brand New100% color.Wire-o bound.Each page measures approx 11" x 8.5" Measurement: each page approx 11" x 17" when hung on wall.250 gsm heavy weight premiu...from
NEW Nick Carter 2018 DESK CALENDARCondition: Brand New100% color.Wire-o bound.Each page measures approx 6" x 8.5" 250 gsm heavy weight premium thick paper.Payment:We only accept Paypal.If payment is n...from