Nick Minaj is a rapper, singer, and songwriter from Trinidad & Tobago. Although she was born in Trinidad, she spent most of her childhood in New York. With Nicki Minaj’s net worth being estimated at $100 million, she has made quite a name for herself, and become one of the most influential female artists in hip-hop.
Jun 12, 2020 · Nicki Minaj net worth: Nicki Minaj is a Trinidadian-American rapper, model, actress, and R&B singer-songwriter who has a net worth of $80 million.Minaj was discovered by fellow American rapper ...
Fact: Nicki Minaj is one of the most talented artists of our generation, and when she isn't playing with her adorable new baby son, one can only assume ...
Cosmopolitan via Yahoo News
3 weeks ago
- Nicki Minaj's Net Worth Will Make Your Jaw Drop All the Way to the FloorPopSugar via Yahoo Sports2 years ago
- All We Want For Christmas Is a Fraction of Mariah Carey's Net Worth in 2019PopSugar via Yahoo Sports2 years ago
- 30 Celebrities Who Went From Rags to RichesGOBankingRates via Yahoo Finance3 weeks ago
- The Richest Stars To Welcome New Babies in 2020GoBankingRates via AOL2 months ago
- How Much Money Can You Really Make From Social Media?The basic economics of social media are still forming — in the grand scheme, it's still a young industry. But as fast as the landscape is shifting, the more some things seem to stay the same ...GOBankingRates via Yahoo Finance6 months ago
Jul 20, 2020 · "Nicki Minaj has become the first female rapper in history to amass a $100 million net worth," the label tweeted out, adding, "#QueenTingz." However, while YME broke the news in March 2020, as of...
May 19, 2020 · As of December 2020,Nicki Minaj has an estimated net worth of over $100 million. She has made most of her net worth through her record sales as well as her music tours. Nicki also makes millions through her endorsements deals for big brands like Pepsi.
As of 2020, we estimate Nicki Minaj has a net worth of $90 million dollars. That makes her one of the richest female rappers of all time, among the likes of Queen Latifah and Missy Elliott. Young Money. Nicki gained recognition after releasing her first mixtapes in 2007, 2008, and 2009 titled Playtime is Over, Sucka Free, and Beam Me Up Scotty. When she was only 5 years old, her family moved to Queens, New York.