Yahoo Web Search

  1. Ads
    related to: ninja turtles comics
  1. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from IDW Publishing

    leagueofcomicgeeks.com › comics › series

    Jul 03, 2017 · Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is a comic book series by IDW Publishing. IDW Publishing. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #62. Sep 21st, 2016 · $3.99. IDW Publishing. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #99. Oct 30th, 2019 · $7.99. IDW Publishing. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #100.

  2. Key Collector Comics - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

    www.keycollectorcomics.com › series › teenage-mutant

    High $60. Own. Want. eBay. Premiere issue of the first Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ongoing series at IDW. Connecting cover that assembles all four turtles with the additional three variants. 1st appearance of Old Hob, a one-eyed mutant cat and the first major enemy of the turtles in IDW continuity. 8 Variants.

  3. Feb 01, 2021 · The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are one of the most idiosyncratic, infectious, and popular creations in comic books, and continue to thrive today with live-action movies, cartoons, and - yes ...

  4. The 20 Best Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Comics, Ranked By Fans

    www.ranker.com › list › best-teenage-mutant-ninja

    Ever since Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird put out their quirky black and white comic about a group of teenage pizza-eating ninja turtles, the best TMNT comics have been an institution. The team has been in several live-action films, they have had multiple animated series, and of course, there have been some amazing comic books along the way.

  5. *Comic Books | TMNT: A Collection

    tmnt-ninjaturtles.com › comic-books › page

    {IDW} Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Vol. V – Volume 25 (Reborn-Volume 02) (1st-TPB) < 9.8 NM/M > 3 weeks ago {DC Comics} Batman/TMNT III – n/a (1st-TPB) < 9.8 NM/M >

  6. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin Comic - Read ...

    readcomicsfree.com › comic › teenage-mutant-ninja

    Oct 29, 2020 · The turtles had outgrown their comic book origins. “The Last Ronin” became lost in the wave of “turtle power.” Eastman, in a recent interview, estimates that for most of the 1980s, he and Laird spent 90 percent of their time on TMNT comics and the other 10 percent on business.

  7. People also search for