Northern Europe is a loosely defined geographical and cultural region in Europe.Narrower definitions may describe Northern Europe as being roughly north of the southern coast of the Baltic Sea, which is about 54°N, or may be based on other geographical factors such as climate and ecology.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe
Northern Europe is a loosely defined geographical and cultural region in Europe.Narrower definitions may describe Northern Europe as being roughly north of the southern coast of the Baltic Sea, which is about 54°N, or may be based on other geographical factors such as climate and ecology.
Dec 09, 2020 · Northern Europe can be divided into three parts: Scandinavia, the British Isles, and the Baltics. Finland was once part of Sweden, then Russia, before declaring independence in 1917. The United Kingdom is made up of England, Wales, Scotland, and Northern Ireland.
Mar 27, 2020 · Northern Europe also consists of the Channel Islands and the Island of Man, which are part of the British Isles along with the United Kingdom and Ireland. Though Greenland is geographically located in North America, it is part of the Kingdom of Denmark. Historically speaking, when Europe was under Roman control, northern Europe was considered ...
- Lonely Planet Cruise Ports Scandinavia Northern Europe Reviewdailymotion.com
- Full version Lonely Planet Cruise Ports Scandinavia Northern Europe For Kindledailymotion.com
- Thousands of cranes pass through a nature reserve in Israel on their way to Europedailymotion.com
- Michigan's Bock earns surprise Winter Cup winmsn.com
Northern Europe is the northern part of the European continent.Most people see the following states as part of it: The Nordic countries, including Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden, as well as Åland, the Faroe Islands and occasionally Karelia and the Kola Peninsula.
- Fjords of Norway. Norway is famous for its glacier-formed, U-shaped valleys that everybody knows and loves as fjords. Sognefjord may be its longest and deepest – cutting over 1,300 meters below sea level – as well as the country’s most famous – but it’s the sheer amount of fjords that make the Norwegian coast what it is.
- Vatnajokull National Park. Vatnajokull National Park is the result of merging two extant Icelandic national parks, Jökulsárgljúfur and Skaftafell, with the giant ice cap that is Vatnajokull itself.
- Lapland. Except for the North Pole, there’s nowhere more northerly that’s as famous as this place. Lapland is a place for big kids and little kids alike; call him what you like – Father Christmas, Santa Claus, Saint Nicholas – this is his “traditional” home.
- Lofoten Islands. An archipelago extending from the northeast coast of Norway, Lofoten provides some truly dramatic natural backdrops for your travel adventures.
People also ask
What countries are considered to be in northern Europe?
What is Northern Europe called?
What is the history of Northern Europe?
What is considered Northern Europe?
Northern Europe is the northern part or region of Europe. Northern Europe typically refers to the seven countries in the northern part of the European subcontinent which includes Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, and Sweden. However, the United Nations report published in 2011 defines Northern Europe as including the ...
Northern European countries studied by the Passport to Trade 2.0 project are: Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Iceland, Sweden and the UK. Similarities in Northern European business culture. All six countries have a good level of English language usage. In business communications the use of emotions, lively gestures or touching is usually not welcome.
Europe is a boiling tourist hot pot and yet one of the most-visited parts of the world. No wonder that when going here, you want your vacation to be perfect. We invite you to experience Europe's most special places in the most rewarding fashion from Scandinavian fjords or Northern lights to the highlights of Britain and Ireland to Russia's vast expanses. Europe is a boiling tourist hot pot and ...
- $1,998 - $5,527
- related to: northern europe
yidio.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month