In a one-on-one interview Friday, Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison told 5 EYEWITNESS NEWS he's confident Chauvin will be sentenced to more than the sentencing guidelines usually call for in a first offense case
1 week ago
Video: MN Attorney General Ellison confident of Chauvin sentencing, still considering Potter charges
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison's office will continue in the spotlight with high-profile prosecutions of police officers over the next year. By Tom Hauser of KSTP-TV - June 4, 2021
1 week ago
Apr 13, 2021 · Wright was killed by Officer Kim Potter during a routine traffic stop in the Minneapolis suburb of Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, according to police. Potter has been charged with second-degree ...
Apr 13, 2021 · Officer Kim Potter resigns: 26-year veteran and former union president fatally shot Daunte Wright, police said Andrea Salcedo, Kim Bellware 4/13/2021 AMC CEO Adam Aron urges shareholders to ...
- 1 min
- Andrea Salcedo, Kim Bellware
May 18, 2021 · A Minnesota judge ruled Monday that there is probable cause to support the case against Kim Potter, the former Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, police officer who fatally shot Daunte Wright during a ...
Apr 12, 2021 · The officer is Kimberly A. Potter, whose career with the Brooklyn Center Police Department has spanned more than 25 years, the Star Tribune reported. Potter, 48, is accused of fatally shooting ...
- Bradford Betz
Apr 13, 2021 · Kimberly Potter is a police officer serving in the city of Brooklyn Center department. She gained media attention after Daunte Wright from Plymouth Minneapolis, 20 years old man who was fatally shot dead by a police officer on Sunday in Brooklyn Center, the cop been identified as Kimberly A. Potter, the American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota called for the officers to be made public, who ...
People also ask
When did Kimberly Potter become a police officer?
Who is Kimberly Potter of Brooklyn Center NY?
Who was the police chief that shot Kim Potter?
How long has Kim Potter been with the NYPD?
May 17, 2021 · Former Brooklyn Center Officer Kim Potter, who is white, had an omnibus hearing, also known as a pretrial hearing, on Monday afternoon in Hennepin County District Court.
Apr 14, 2021 · Officer Kimberly Potter will be charged with second-degree manslaughter. Wright was pulled over around 2 p.m. Sunday for having a suspended registration, authorities said. Police said they ...
- The Officer Shouted ‘I’ll Tase You’ to Wright but Shot Him With Her Service Weapon Instead. Brooklyn Center Police hold news conference on fatal shooting of Daunte Wright – 4/12 This stream contains graphic content.
- The Mayor Wants Potter, Who Is Also Police Union President & Has Been an Honor Guard Member, Fired, but a Union Leader Calls Her a ‘Dedicated, Passionate, Good Person’
- The Chief Described Potter as a ‘Very Senior Officer’; She’s Been on the Force More Than 26 Years. Gannon called Potter “a very senior officer” during the April 12 press conference.
- Potter, Who Served on the Negotiation Team, Gave Instructions to Officers in a Previous Police Shooting. According to the Star Tribune, Potter has served on the Brooklyn Center Police Department’s negotiation team.