Yahoo Web Search

Search results

  1. Federal travelers should use their authorized travel management system when booking airfare. E-Gov Travel Service for civilian agencies. Defense Travel System for the Department of Defense.

    • GSA Lodging

      Are you a federal government employee traveling on official...

    • M&IE Breakdown

      M&IE breakdowns The meals and incidental expense (M&IE)...

  2. People also ask

  3. Travel Tips for Everyone: Check out our Travelers Checklist to help you prepare for your trip. Travel Tips for Older Americans: As an increasing number of older U.S. citizens are traveling abroad, we want you to be prepared so you can enjoy your trip.

  4. U.S. passports. Find out how to apply for or renew a passport and what to do if your passport is lost or stolen. U.S. citizens traveling abroad. Learn about visa requirements, Trusted Traveler Programs like Global Entry, emergencies, and more. International travel documents for children.

  5. travel.state.govTravel

    Find International Travel Information.

  6. Prepare to apply. Compare a passport book and card. Find processing times. Take a photo. Calculate your fees. Fill out your form and print it. Get citizenship evidence. Get photo identification.

  7. Please call 1 (888) 407-4747 (U.S. and Canada) or 1 (202) 501-4444 (overseas) or contact the nearest U.S. embassy or consulate. Travel Advisories. As a first step in planning any trip abroad, check the Travel Advisories for your intended destination. Emergency Travel Resources.

  8. › content › travelInternational Travel

    Country Information. Learn About Your Destination. Safety and Security Messaging. Driving and Road Safety Abroad. Customs and Import Restrictions. Information for U.S. Citizens in Russia. Paris 2024 Olympics and Paralympics.

  1. People also search for