2016 All Governments Lie: Truth, Deception, and the Spirit of I.F. Stone (Documentary) (executive producer) 2016 Ukraine on Fire (Documentary) (executive producer) 2015 A Good American (Documentary) (executive producer)
Role. 2016. Midnight Return: The Story of Billy Hayes and Turkey. 2016. Snowden. 2012. Savages. 2010. Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.
- September 15, 1946
Popular Movies 1. It's A Wonderful Life 2. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation 3. Die Hard 4. Elf 5. A Christmas Story 6. White Christmas 7. Home Alone
Jul 23, 2020 · Oliver Stone’s movies have been making waves — and winning awards — for the better part of 40 years. Here's a list of his top 10 films.
BEST MOVIE. Scarface (1983) WORST MOVIE. The Last Days of Kennedy and King (1998) American filmmaker and screenwriter, Oliver Stone started his career in the 70’s writing screenplays for acclaimed films, such as ‘Midnight Express’ and ‘Scarface.’. For the former one, he earned an Academy award for best screenwriter.
- Salvador (Oliver Stone Film) Part 1 Starring James Woods Jim Belushidailymotion.com
- Movies, Politics and History with Oliver Stone - Conversations with Historyyoutube.com
- Savages Official Trailer #1 - Oliver Stone Movie (2012) HDyoutube.com
- Oliver Stone's America (2001)youtube.com
Oliver Stone Active - 1970 - 2017 | Born - Sep 15, 1946 in New York, New York, United States | Genres - Drama , Crime Overview ↓
Jun 18, 2012 · 1 'Scarface' (1983 - Screenplay). Stone had already a picked up an Academy Award in 1978 for screenwriting for Midnight... 2 'Salvador' (1986). The first of Stone's films that really reflects his let's-call-them-mercurial politics, Salvador... 3 'Platoon' (1986). The first of Stone's trilogy about ...
- "Born on the Fourth of July"If "Platoon" is Stone's strongest film about life during wartime, then "Born" is the feature that best understands after it.
- "JFK" (1991)It's rare that the apex of an actor and director coincide, but it's true in "JFK." This is peak Kevin Costner and Oliver Stone. The three-hour thrilling affair serves as both a stunning judicial procedural and revealing snapshot of the era.
- "Platoon" (1986)Forget the film's four Oscar wins. Forget the superlatives, the hyperbole, the praise hurled by everyone who has experienced this movie.
- "Talk Radio" (1988)Stone is at his best when he's angry. Or, at the very least, when his characters are angry. Few in his filmography are driven by rage like Barry (Eric Bogosian), a Texas-based talk show host who lambasts those calling in to offer up their opinions.
- Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps (2010) It’s actually quite amazing how dull this film is. Given the period when it was made, just right after the Gordon Gekko’s of the world wrecked the economy, a sequel to “Wall Street” would have been ideal.
- Savages (2012) There’s a young surfer girl named ‘O’ who is the romantic interest of Ben and Chon, two major pot-dealers in sunny world of Laguna Beach.
- The Hand (1981) A horror film called “The Hand” gives you the impression it might be a cheesy film. Watching the finished project, you realize that your initial impressions were correct.
- Looking for Fidel (2006) This is the age of contrarians, or better yet, people thinking they deserve the title of ‘contrarian’. Trump voters think they deserve the title because they’re going against mainstream media.
Feel-Good results for oliver stone movies