Apr 15, 2021 · Ruthless is an American drama series created, executive produced, written, and directed by Tyler Perry. It is a spin-off from the BET drama The Oval. The first season of 24-episodes premiered on March 19, 2020 on BET+. Starting on February 23, 2021, the show will begin airing on BET following new episodes of The Oval
6 days ago · He developed Regular Show from his own experiences in college. Simultaneously, several of its main characters originated from his animated shorts 2 in the AM PM and The Naïve Man from Lolliland. Following the success of its first season, Regular Show was renewed for a second season in 2009. The season ran from November 29, 2010, to August 1, 2011.
6 days ago · The eighth season of the Syfy reality television series Face Off premiered on January 13, 2015. This season was won by Darla Edin of Minneapolis, Minnesota. The theme this season is "Return of the Champions". Three former winners Season 2 - Rayce Bird, Season 4 - Anthony Kosar, and Season 5 - Laura Tyler will guide teams of five to victory. In ...
5 days ago · Love, Victor is an American teen drama streaming television series created by Isaac Aptaker and Elizabeth Berger, inspired by and set in the same world as the 2018 film Love, Simon. The series premiered on June 17, 2020, on Hulu .
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- External Links
1. Jeff Winger: Uh, I am in a bit of a jam. The state Bar has suspended my license. They found out my college degree was less than legitimate. 2. Dr. Ian Duncan: I thought you had a Bachelor's from Columbia? 3. Jeff: And now I have to get one from America. And it can't be an e-mail attachment. 1. Jeff: You know what makes humans different from other animals? 2. Troy Barnes: Feet! 3. Pierce Hawthorne: No, no, no, come on. Bears have feet. 4. Jeff: We're the only species on Earth that observes...
1. Pierce: [raising a glass]To the empowerage of words. 2. Jeff: To the irony of that sentence. 1. Jeff: Hey, you know what today is? [Hands Britta a card]It's the two week anniversary of my horrible first impression. 2. Britta Perry: There's a card for that? 3. Jeff: Not specifically, but if you think of grandsons as a metaphor for friendship, I think you'll agree with this Transformer here that it's time for ours to become a man, by reading from the Torah.
Introduction to Film
1. Abed Nadir: I'm interested in making movies, but my dad says all media is Western propaganda that negatively stereotypes Arabs. 2. Troy: He should see Aladdin. Jafar was a badass! 1. Jeff: Hey, Troy sneezes like a girl! 2. Troy: And how 'bout I pound you like a boy! That didn't come out right.
1. Chang: Guys, I got a confession to make. I took anthropology because I want to be a part of your study group. Now, I gotta do the honest thing and just ask. Is there any room in this pocket for a little spare Chang? 1. Jeff: Look, we have the strength to survive anything. What's the worst that can happen with Chang? 2. [...] 3. Chang: [growling] I told you they hate you. [chuckles; then, normally] No! They just said they needed more time! [menacingly] Time? They destroyed your life! How mu...
Accounting for Lawyers
1. [Annie, Troy, and Abed are about to break into an office] 2. Troy: Annie, go back and keep lookout. 3. Annie: Wait, why me lookout? Why not you guys? 4. Troy: 'Cause, if someone comes up here, Kanye and Kumar get taken to jail. Youget taken to dinner. 5. Annie: [flouncing energetically] You guys! I'm the smartest one in this group and all I've been used for is bait and distraction! [notices that the others are looking at her chest] Ugh! Go on your stupid mission. I hope it sucks. [she leav...
Psychology of Letting Go
1. Jeff: [to Britta and Annie]Wow. You guys are real downers. I can't believe I made out with both of you. 1. Duncan: [watching Britta and Annie wrestle in oil] Now thisis why I came to America.
1. Britta: Okay, guys, let's get to Biology on time. I don't want to be a screw up this year. 2. Jeff: Umm, Britta. [Points to his Biology book while looking at the Chemistry book Britta is holding] 3. Annie: So we're really doing this without Pierce? It's so sad. 4. Jeff: Yeah, we've parted ways with our closest, oldest, craziest, most racist, oldest elderly crazy friend. And he's not coming back. 5. Pierce: [Suddenly from behind Jeff]I'm back. 1. Shirley: Oh, Starburns. I see you added a li...
Geography of Global Conflict
1. Abed: Okay, here's the plan. [starts mumbling nonsense] 2. Jeff: Abed! What did I tell you? You can't just mumble nonsense. No one's cutting away. 1. Professor Cligoris: A logical, effective, common-sense move, Annie Kim, one which flies in the very face of the United Nations itself: A fundamentally symbolic organisation founded on the principles of high-minded rhetoric and empty gestures. Blue UN wins!
1. Annie: [To Jeff]Who the hell are you always texting?! Everyone you know is here! 1. Todd: What is wrong with you people?! Huh?! I thought you were supposed to be friends! I thought you were supposed to love each other! Your love is weird! And toxic! And it destroys everything it touches! I no longer care about grades! Or Biology, or finally graduating from college like I promised my dying father. I'm going home. I'm going to hold my wife and my child close and I'm going to finally take my...
1. Annie: Showing up early, helping others, sending girls away? Could this be a whole new Jeff Winger? 2. Jeff: Don't ruin it by approving it. 1. Britta: I wish to end all wars. 2. Troy: That's another rule. No wishes containing the word 'all'. Guaranteed ironic consequences. 3. Britta: I don't think anyone's going to miss wars. 4. Troy: Star Wars, Thumb wars, wow, Storage Wars!
1. Jeff: The dead can't have business. They can't want or think or do. It's the living that choose to be haunted. 1. Abed: I remember when this show was about community college.
Conventions of Space and Time
1. [at an Inspector SpaceTime convention] 2. Britta: Jeff, why are people staring at you? 3. Jeff: 'Cause they've never seen a man who's had sex before? 1. Annie: We come all this way, and you just leave me alone without so much as sending a text message? I'm sick of it, Jeff... Nigel... Winger! [tries to throw two more drinks in Jeff's face, but realises they are empty]Can I get two more of these, please? 2. Jeff: Enough! This day has turned crazy. I'm gonna go upstairs, towel off, and pray...
1. Abed: A repiloting can be intense. New people show up, regulars shift roles or even fall away. Season 9 of Scrubs, Zach Braffwas only in the first six episodes. 2. Troy: Son of a bitch! After everything Scrubs did for him? 1. Annie: Chang was faking his Changnesia? 2. Troy: They seriously rehired a teacher they fired for trying to burn down the school? 3. Shirley: After being rehired as a security guard after being fired for impersonating a teacher? 4. Abed: That's insane, and I'm Abed.
Introduction to Teaching
1. Abed: But is he good or is he bad? Every actor is something. Robert Downey Jr.? Good. Jim Belushi? Bad. Jean-Claude Van Damme? The good kind of bad. Johnny Depp? The bad kind of good. There's a spectrum, and Cage is on it. I just have to find him. 1. Shirley: You're throwing away all your little movies. Why? 2. Abed: They have no value anymore. 3. Shirley: Well, if you're looking for something to believe in, I know a skinny little Hebrew handymanyou can meet.
Basic Intergluteal Numismatics
1. Dean: I am hereby banning change from this campus. 2. Professor Buzz Hickey: You really think that's an effective... 3. Dean: Well guess what? Your two cents is change, and it's banned. 1. Jeff: These are lyrics from songs from Dave. 2. Annie: Who? 3. Jeff: Dave Matthews... oh, excuse me for being alive in the nineties and having two ears connected to a heart.
1. Britta: Shirley went to look after her dad in Atlanta and ended up taking a job as a personal chef to a brilliant but troubled southern detective. I told her I'd manage her sandwich shop where she's gone. 2. Jeff: Oh, that's very generous of you. I have a friend in town, every time you're gonna need help with that. 3. Annie: She'll be back. 4. Chang: Like Troy? Are any of you white people noticing what's happening to this group? Do Abed and I need to be concerned? 5. Jeff: You have my word...
Lawnmower Maintenance and Postnatal Care
1. Dean: Guess what I just purchased for the school from a local manufacturer? Greendale's first virtual reality operating system. 2. Frankie: Did Greendale need a virtual reality system? 3. Dean: Uh, like a hole in the head. 4. Frankie: A hole in the head is something you don't need. 5. Dean: She said through a huge hole in her head. 1. Jeff: I can copy a file by holding my finger down on a phone. 2. Elroy Patashnik: Well, so can a monkey. Now, you're describing a system for animals. Terrest...
Basic Crisis Room Decorum
1. Abed: The brotherhood of AV exists beyond your petty factionalism we serve only video, the one true queen, and her faithful consort audio. 2. Chang: Can you guys be bigger nerds? 3. Abed: No, most of us have achieved our maximum potential. 1. Annie: I know you agree with me that we need to find the truth, but do you agree that the truth won't be horrible? 2. Frankie: I'm not psychic Annie. That's an illusion caused by extreme preparedness. 3. Annie: But what do you hope is true? 4. Frankie...
1. Joel McHale - Jeff Winger 2. Gillian Jacobs - Britta Perry 3. Danny Pudi - Abed Nadir 4. Yvette Nicole Brown - Shirley Bennett 5. Alison Brie - Annie Edison 6. Donald Glover - Troy Barnes 7. Chevy Chase - Pierce Hawthorne 8. Ken Jeong - Ben Chang 9. Jim Rash - Craig Pelton 10. John Oliver - Ian Duncan
Apr 15, 2021 · Season's Greetings! Who: Gogo Dodo; Source: Tiny Toon Adventures (1990-1992) Parting is such sweet sorrow. Who: Plucky Duck; Source: The Plucky Duck Show (1992) Total Drama . At least things can only go up from here. [sighs] Of course. Who: Dave; Source: Total Drama (2007-2014) Yes. Throw all your money on the ground. Very smart.
5 days ago · Firefly (2002–2003) is a science-fiction television series, written by Joss Whedon and Tim Minear, about the crew of the Firefly-class spaceship Serenity and their adventures as they try to get by as independents in a culture of conformity enforced by a generally peaceful but authoritarian Alliance government.
4 days ago · Molly Bernard Shares A Special Message To 'Younger' Fans Ahead Of Final Season: 'Our Fans Are Why We Exist, We Will Miss You''Younger's Molly Bernard discusses the show's final season and Lauren ...
- 2 min
- CBS Baltimore
- Thriller & Action
- Comedy & Drama
- Romance Dramas
- Biography Series
- Reality Shows
- Literary, Society & Fiction
- Startup & Business
Watch Trailer of Sacred GamesSacred Games is indeed one of the best web series that depicts action, crime, and drama in a powerful way. Having its roots from the book Sacred Games, the storyline primarily revolves around Sartaj Singh, a Mumbai police officer and a gangster named Gaitonde who even thinks him to be the God. You will find yourself traveling through a series of mystery, drama, deeper corruption in law, and lots of fighting and action that make it worth the watch. As the name of t...
Watch Trailer of Metro ParkMetro Park is a social comedy based on an Indian Gujarati family who are living in Metro Park in the US. Kalpesh and Payal Patel try their best to hold on to their Indianness despite living in America. Their Indian culture and traditions have to conform to their American life, which leads to hilarious situations and confusions.The series stars Ranvir Shorey, Purbi Joshi, Omi Vaidya, Vega Tamotia, Pitobash, etc. Watch this show for some wonderful comedy and hilarious...
Watch Trailer of Yeh Hai AashiquiYeh Hai Aashiqui is a romantic anthology series on Bindass that tells beautiful love stories over its four seasons and 144 episodes. It is hosted by actor Rithvik Dhanjani and depicts heartwarming and relatable stories of love in the modern world.In the last episode of the first season, Dhanjani narrates his own love story with co-actor Asha Negi, whom he met on the sets of their popular serial Pavitra Rishta. Rithvik and Asha are one of the most loved couples...
Watch Trailer of Karenjit KaurKarenjit Kaur is a biography web series based on the life journey of Sunny Leone, who was originally named Karenjit Kaur. The biopic is available in the form of three seasons and 24 episodes exclusively on Zee5. It stars Sunny Leone, Raj Arjun, Rysa Saujani, Karamvir Lamba, etc.The series tells Sunny Leone’s story, from being a simple Sikh girl in a middle class family to joining the adult film industry, finding her husband, and finally entering Bollywood as an a...
Watch Trailer of The RemixThe Remix is a reality web series on Amazon Prime that premiered in 2018. It has the format of a musical challenge show, where the contestants sing remixed Bollywood songs. It is hosted by TV actor Karan Tacker and the judges are Sunidhi Chauhan, Amit Trivedi, and Nucleya.The first season has already concluded. It had ten rounds, including the Grand Finale. Catch this show to get a high dose of music, drama, and grandeur and enjoy some of the best and most famous Bol...
Watch Trailer of GhoulStarring Manav Kaul and Radhika Apte, Ghoul is a horror web series in hindi depicting an army interrogation centre where a feared terrorist is locked up as a prisoner.The prisoner, allegedly the leader of a terrorist establishment, is believed to have more mysteries than what meets the eye.The plot becomes interesting when that prisoners turns the tables around and reveals disgraceful secrets of the interrogator (Nida Rahim). The story takes yet another turn when the int...
Watch Trailer of Stories by Rabindranath TagoreDirector Anurag Basu brings some of the best classics by Rabindranath Tagore in this series, which presents 20 of his popular tales enacted by brilliant actors like Radhika Apte, Sumeet Vyas, Anupriya Goenka, Amrita Puri, etc. The stories feature strong, complex characters as protagonists and tell emotional as well as bold stories about family and relationships.Stories like Chokher Bali, Monihara, Atithi, Kabuliwala, and many more have been broug...
Watch Trailer of Pitchers Pitchers is the second TVF series after Permanent Roommates and is based on the business and IT world and how the young generation faces obstacles and tackles them while looking to start their own start-ups. It is a common scenario nowadays that people are quitting their daily 9 to 5 jobs and concentrating on creating individual start-ups.
4 days ago · Tonight on Bravo The Real Housewives of Atlanta airs with an all-new Sunday, April 18, 2021, season 13 episode 18 and we have you The Real Housewives of Atlanta recap below. On tonight’s RHOA season 13 episode 18, as per the Bravo synopsis, “Drew and Ralph arranges a meeting between her oldest son and his biological father; with so much …
- related to: one-person show wikipedia episodes if loving you is wrong season 1
chilimovie.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month
yesflicks.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month