The Harvard Chan School master of public health degree will provide you with the breadth of knowledge, subject-specific expertise, specialized skills, and powerful global network you need to forge the career you want in public health.
- George Washington University. 98.31. Milken Institute School of Public Health. SPONSORED. The online Master of Public Health (MPH) program from the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University helps students succeed in advancing the health of populations locally and globally.
- Emory University. 97.89. Rollins School of Public Health. Emory University's Executive Master of Public Health (MPH) degree offers distance learning in three concentrations.
- University of North Texas Health Science Center. 97.33. School of Public Health. University of North Texas Health Science Center's Master of Public Health Professional degree can be earned totally online.
- Northern Illinois University. 97.12. MPH Program - Public Health and Health Education Programs. Northern Illinois University's Master of Public Health degree program is accredited by the CEPH and available completely online as a distance learning degree.
The MPH degree is accredited and ranked #1 in Louisiana by EduMed.org for most affordable and #4 nationally by Fortune for Best Online MPH degree in 2022. LSUS proudly continues to set standards for online learning. Continuous support You will have access to MPH faculty and services on both the LSUS and LSUHS campuses.
- Epidemiology, to identify disease trends
- Biostatistics, to evaluate health trends and intervention approaches
- Health system administration and management, to organize resources for public health
- Career Options
- Experiential Learning
Biostatistics and Epidemiology – Engage in High-Level Research and Analysis to Improve Public Health
Use statistical procedures, techniques and methodologies to identify health trends. Determine what causes disease and injury. Investigate and identify the trends that influence disease and evaluate preventive measures and efficacy of new treatments.
Community Health Promotion – Improve Public Health through Education
Utilize health education and specific interventions to tackle public health problems and facilitate behavioral and environmental changes that improve health. Deliver programs and interventions conducive to health improvement of individuals and communities.
Global Health – Change the World through Global Health Leadership
Build leadership skills and examine the impacts of globalization and culture on public health. Learn to develop programs and work with international agencies to strengthen public health at local, national and international levels.
Our graduates go on to find careers in a variety of industries and professions, including: 1. Epidemiologist 2. Data Analyst 3. Health Promotion Specialist 4. Health Educator 5. Health Coordinator 6. Program Analyst 7. Program Director 8. Policy Analyst 9. Hospital Administrator 10. Public Health Clinician
Students in the USC Master of Public Health Online program have the option to participate in our unique faculty-led international trips (usually two weeks). These opportunities offer hands-on public health experiencein clinics, government organizations, non-governmental organizations, research institutes and in communities around the world. Student...
People also ask
How much can I make with Masters in public health?
What are the top online Master's programs?
What background do you need for Masters in public health?
What are the requirements for Masters in public health?
The Master of Public Health is a Schoolwide degree program. The rigorous curriculum prepares students to become leading public health professionals capable of addressing current global health problems with multidisciplinary, evidence-based approaches. During the program, students interact with public health faculty members renowned for teaching, practice and ongoing research around the world.