- Museum. Travel & Transportation. Top things to do in Oregon (Ohio) City map. Discover the best top things to do in Oregon. Eat And Drink: Luckies Barn And Grill, Smokey's BBQ Roadhouse, Cousino's Steakhouse, Oregon Inn on Bayshore. Hotel: Holiday Inn Express Toledo-Oregon, Holiday Inn Express Toledo/Oregon, Sleep Inn & Suites, Comfort Inn East. Museum: Oregon Fire and Rescue Museum.
People also ask
What are the best sites to see in Oregon?
What are the tourist attractions in Oregon?
Where is the best place to vacation in Oregon?
Things to Do in Oregon, Ohio: See Tripadvisor's 3,334 traveler reviews and photos of Oregon tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in July. We have reviews of the best places to see in Oregon. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Oregon Tourism: Tripadvisor has 3,345 reviews of Oregon Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Oregon resource.
Top Things to Do in Oregon, Ohio: See Tripadvisor's 3,319 traveller reviews and photos of Oregon tourist attractions. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in June. We have reviews of the best places to see in Oregon. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Looking for something to do in Oregon? Whether you're a local, new in town or just cruising through we've got loads of great tips and events. You can explore by location, what's popular, our top picks, free stuff... you got this.
Jul 27, 2021 · Cruisin for Autism Car Show. Sunday, Jul 11, 2021 from 9:00am to 2:00pm. Dave's Running Shop Parking Lot. Sylvania, OH. Read More ».
- Perrysburg, OH
- Visit Crater Lake. Crater Lake is truly awe-inspiring. Crater Lake and its surrounding area is Oregon’s only National Park and is the deepest lake in the entire United States.
- Visit the Oregon Coast. Oregon’s coastline is roughly 363 miles of unmatched beauty. Better yet? All of our beaches are free and public thanks to a trailblazing beach bill passed in 1967.
- Checkout Downtown Portland. We like to say that you can, be, eat, or drink just about anything in Portland. Their unofficial slogan “Keep Portland Weird” is an ode to the cities mission to promote individuality, self-expression, and because the city is what is considered a hub for “atypical” lifestyle choices, art, style, and more.
- Visit Smith Rock State Park. Dubbed one of Oregon’s “7 Wonders,” Smith Rock State Park attracts climbers and spectators from all across the globe with its jagged basalt rock cliffs.
See all 193 things to do in Oregon #1 Half-Day Multnomah Falls & Gorge Waterfalls Tour From Portland, tour the beautiful Columbia River Gorge and its magnificent waterfalls. See breathtaking views at stops like the Portland Women’s Forum, Crown...