- “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.”
- “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ― Pablo Neruda, 100 Love Sonnets.
- “Love is so short, forgetting is so long.” ― Pablo Neruda, Love.
- “Well, now. If little by little you stop loving me. I shall stop loving you. Little by little. If suddenly you forget me. Do not look for me. For I shall already have forgotten you.
Pablo Neruda, “In My Sky At Twilight” 35 Copy quote Never an illness, nor the absence of grandeur, no, nothing is able to kill the best in us, that kindness, dear sir, we are afflicted with: beautiful is the flower of man, his conduct, and every door opens on the beautiful truth and never hides treacherous whispers.
Enjoy the best Pablo Neruda Quotes at BrainyQuote. Quotations by Pablo Neruda, Chilean Writer, Born July 12, 1904. Share with your friends.
- September 23, 1973
Pablo Neruda was an innate poet, born with the inherent talent for writing. He wrote in a variety of styles, including surrealist poems, historical epics, overtly political manifestos, a prose autobiography, and passionate love poems.
May 07, 2020 · 30 of the Best Pablo Neruda Quotes and Sayings about Love Last Updated on May 9, 2020 Born on July 12, 1904, in Parral, Chile, Pablo Neruda was a renowned poet and a controversial diplomat.
- Quotes by Pablo Neruda that will melt your heart/ Quotes by Pablo Nerudayoutube.com
- if you forget me - pablo neruda.vimeo.com
- Pablo Neruda Quotes That Will Melt Your Heart | WordsFlux | Love Quotesyoutube.com
- BEST Love Quotes | Pablo Neruda Poemsyoutube.com
- “I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul.” ― Pablo Neruda.
- “Love is so short, forgetting is so long.”― Pablo Neruda.
- “To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life.” ― Pablo Neruda.
- “Love! Love until the night collapses!” ― Pablo Neruda.
- “You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.” -- Pablo Neruda. #Inspiring #Hope #Spring.
- “Take it all back. Life is boring, except for flowers, sunshine, your perfect legs. A glass of cold water when you are really thirsty. The way bodies fit together.
- “Love is not about property, diamonds and gifts. It is about sharing your very self with the world around you.” -- Pablo Neruda. #Love Is #Self #World.
- “Let us forget with generosity those who cannot love us” -- Pablo Neruda. #Generosity #Single Girl #Forget.
- “We the mortals touch the metals, the wind, the ocean shores, the stones, knowing they will go on, inert or burning, and I was discovering, naming all the these things
- “The days aren't discarded or collected, they are bees. that burned with sweetness or maddened. the sting: the struggle continues, the journeys go and come between honey and pain.
- “Each in the most hidden sack kept. the lost jewels of memory, intense love, secret nights and permanent kisses, the fragment of public or private happiness.
- “In one kiss, you'll know all I haven't said.” ― Pablo Neruda.
Feb 13, 2018 · Here are 14 beautiful Pablo Neruda quotes that will make you fall back in love with the life you were given: To feel the love of people whom we love is a fire that feeds our life. Someday, somewhere – anywhere, unfailingly, you’ll find yourself, and that, and only that, can be the happiest or bitterest hour of your life.