- Fatah and Hamas Fight over Gaza’s Offshore Gas FieldEgyptian Minister of Energy Tariq el-Molla visited Ramallah last week and met with Palestinian Authority (PA) head Mahmoud Abbas ahead of the signing of an agreement for the development of natural gas fields off the coast of Gaza,Jewish Press2 days ago
- Palestinian Authority says it has sent vaccines to GazaThe Palestinian Authority said Wednesday it has dispatched the first shipment of coronavirus vaccines to the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip, two days after accusing Israel of preventing it from sending the doses amid objections from some Israeli lawmakers.StarTribune1 week ago
- Hamas-ruled Gaza launches coronavirus vaccination driveThe Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip began its coronavirus vaccination drive on Monday following the arrival of the first vaccines to the blockaded coastal area.St. Louis Post-Dispatch4 days ago
- After delay, Israel allows vaccines into Hamas-run GazaStamfordAdvocate1 week ago
- After delay, Israel allows Palestinian Authority to deliver first vaccines to Hamas-ruled Gaza StripAfter delay, Israel allows Palestinian Authority to deliver first vaccines to Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip.ABC1 week ago
2 days ago · Palestinian Authority; Gaza; Hamas; News & Views; Business and Economy; Fatah and Hamas Fight over Gaza’s Offshore Gas Field. By. Baruch Yedid / TPS - 13 Adar 5781 – February 24, 2021. 0.
Feb 17, 2021 · Israel allowed the Palestinian Authority to deliver the first coronavirus vaccines to the Gaza Strip on Wednesday despite objections from Israeli lawmakers who suggested they be used as a bargaining chip for the release of captives held by the territory's militant Hamas rulers. Israel has faced international criticism for largely excluding Palestinians in the occupied West Bank and Gaza from ...
Feb 17, 2021 · Israel has allowed the Palestinian Authority to deliver the first shipment of vaccines to the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip On Location: Feb. 25, 2021 GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip -- Israel allowed the ...
Dec 30, 2019 · The continued split between the West Bank and Gaza Strip, Ahmed warned, is designed to consolidate de facto Hamas rule in Gaza and prevent the establishment of an independent Palestinian state.
Feb 22, 2021 · The Palestinian Authority on Monday urged Hamas to release all “political” detainees as required by PA President Mahmoud Abbas’s decree to boost public freedoms ahead of the general elections.
1 day ago · However, Hamas, which rules the Gaza Strip, said the PA was acting in an authoritarian manner. “Our people have the right to know how the authority behaves on major issues, because precedent confirms that it acts without the slightest degree of transparency, and determines its actions and relations based on narrow partisan and factional ...
Feb 17, 2021 · Gaza has been under a crippling Israeli-Egyptian blockade since Hamas, an Islamic militant group, seized power from PA forces in 2007. Gaza's Health Ministry has reported more than 53,000 cases and at least 538 deaths since the start of the pandemic, and authorities have been reluctant to impose widespread lockdowns because the territory is already mired in poverty .
Feb 17, 2021 · The Palestinian Authority sent the first shipment of coronavirus vaccines to the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip on Wednesday. It comes two days after accusing Israel of preventing it from dispatching the doses amid objections from some Israeli lawmakers.
- Associated Press Television News
Feb 17, 2021 · GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip (AP) — The Palestinian Authority sent the first shipment of coronavirus vaccines to the Hamas-ruled Gaza Strip on Wednesday, two days after accusing Israel of preventing it from dispatching the doses amid objections from some Israeli lawmakers.Palestinian Health Minister Mai Alkaila said in a statement that the PA sent 2,000 doses of the Russian Sputnik V