en.wikipedia.org/wiki/State_of_Play_(TV_series)#:~:text=State of Play is a British television drama,Member of Parliament and the murdered woman's employer.
- State of Play is a British television drama series, written by Paul Abbott and directed by David Yates, that was first broadcast on BBC One in 2003. The series tells the story of a newspaper's investigation into the death of a political researcher, and centres on the relationship between the leading journalist, Cal McCaffrey, and his old friend, Stephen Collins, who is a Member of Parliament and the murdered woman's employer.
People also ask
Is Paul Abbott on Shameless?
Who is Paul Abbott?
What is Paul Abbott's background?
What is the state of play?
Nov 01, 2019 · Abbott served as an executive producer on Universal Pictures’ 2009 State of Play movie. Crowe played McCaffrey in the film and Ben Affleck was Collins, while the cast also included Helen Mirren and...
- Paul Abbott - State of Play - 2004 Peabody Award Acceptance Speechyoutube.com
- No Offence, la pépite british à découvrir ce soir sur France 2programme-tv.net
- State of Play (HD) , Political Thriller starring Russell Crowe, Ben Affleck, and Rachel McAdamsyoutube.com
- State of Play #6 Movie CLIP - Betrayal and the Truth (2009) HDyoutube.com
The color palette is dark, the pacing is nonstop/riveting and the direction (by David Yates) and writing (by Paul Abbott) is nothing short of superb. The most dazzling element, however, is the acting, with key roles in an ensemble cast played by John Simm, Kelly Macdonald, Philip Glenister, David Morrissey, Deborah Findlay, Amelia Bullmore ...
Nov 04, 2019 · November 4, 2019. Paul Abbott’s State Of Play was one of the more memorable British thrillers of the last 20 years. And now Abbott has confirmed that he’s working on a follow-up. The orginal BBC series – broadcast in 2003 – starred David Morrissey as politician Stephen Collins, whose researcher is killed on the London Underground.
Apr 24, 2009 · There can be few more accurate descriptions of Paul Abbott, the British executive producer of State of Play, the latest big-budget Hollywood thriller to hit the cinema. On Tuesday night he walked...
Paul Abbott, Writer: Shameless. Paul Abbott was born on February 22, 1960 in Burnley, Lancashire, England. He is known for his work on Shameless (2004), Shameless (2011) and State of Play (2003). He has been married to Saskia Abbott since 1993. They have two children. He was previously married to Sheila Culf.
- Writer, Additional Crew, Producer
- February 22, 1960
- Paul Abbott
Jan 01, 2017 · The celebrated scriptwriter Paul Abbott, creator of Channel 4’s Shameless and No Offence and BBC1’s State of Play, is a skittish presence in person. There’s a frenetic energy to even his most...
- ‘Shameless’ Creator Paul Abbott Is Rebooting His BAFTA-Winning Series ‘State Of Play’ For The BBCDeadline via Yahoo News1 year ago
- Red Arrow Studios Extends Contract for ‘Vienna Blood’ Producer After Sale Called OffVariety via Yahoo News9 months ago
- John Simm interview: ‘I contemplated faking a heart attack to avoid going on stage’The Telegraph via Yahoo News4 months ago
2002 saw Abbott experimenting with a new genre when he wrote the political thriller State of Play, which was directed by David Yates and produced for the BBC by Hilary Bevan-Jones. In late 2003, Abbott and Bevan-Jones founded their own independent production company, Tightrope Pictures, based in Soho, London.