- related to: pedro almodóvar films
Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Free 2-Day Shipping w/Amazon Prime.
discount99.us has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
Order today with free shipping. Get the Deals now!
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
Free Shipping Available. Buy on ebay. Money Back Guarantee!
shop.alwaysreview.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
Huge Sale on Pedro Almodovar Now on. Hurry - Limited Offer. Save Now!
Pedro Almodovar - Now on Sale Quick, Limited Time , Save Today! Up to 50% off.
People also ask
Which is the latest movie of Pedro Almodovar?
Where was Pedro Almodovar born and raised?
Who are some famous women that Pedro Almodovar worked with?
Who are the actors in Live Flesh by Pedro Almodovar?
Director: Pedro Almodóvar | Stars: Penélope Cruz, Lluís Homar, Blanca Portillo, José Luis Gómez. Votes: 39,511 | Gross: $5.01M. Pedro Almodovar's fourth film with Penélope Cruz isn't his finest work, but he brings his signature visual brilliance to this noirish tale, and the cast turns in some first-class performances. 19.
- Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown (1988) Pepi, Luci, Bom was Almodóvar’s first feature as a director, but it was 1988’s Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown that launched him into the cinematic pantheon.
- All About My Mother (1999) In the eleven years between Women on the Verge of a Nervous Breakdown and 1999’s All About My Mother, Almodóvar continued to make films that were critical and commercial hits, including Tie Me Up!
- Talk to Her (2002) Talk to Her received nearly universal critical acclaim when it was released, employing unconventional cinematic techniques for mainstream films like modern dance and silent filmmaking.
- Bad Education (2004) Starring Gael García Bernal and Fele Martínez, Bad Education was a drama about child sexual abuse and mixed identities, and employs unconventional storytelling structure in its screenplay.
Pedro Almodóvar, Writer: Hable con ella. The most internationally acclaimed Spanish filmmaker since Luis Buñuel was born in a small town (Calzada de Calatrava) in the impoverished Spanish region of La Mancha. He arrived in Madrid in 1968, and survived by selling used items in the flea-market called El Rastro. Almodóvar couldn't study filmmaking because he didn't have the money to afford ...
Cine Latino: Pedro Almodóvar, on Sex, Death and His Gayest Film to Date, 'I'm So Excited'; Plus, 'Instructions Not Included' Poster Premiere. Offers. image link.
- Actor, Director, Producer, Screenwriter
- September 25, 1951
Pedro Almodóvar Caballero (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈpeðɾo almoˈðoβaɾ kaβaˈʝeɾo]; born 25 September 1949) is a Spanish film director, screenwriter, producer, and former actor. His films are marked by melodrama , irreverent humour, bold colour, glossy décor, quotations from popular culture, and complex narratives.
- Director, screenwriter, producer
- Pedro Almodóvar Caballero, 25 September 1949 (age 71), Calzada de Calatrava, Spain