- Peter Carter (tennis) Peter Carter (9 August 1964 – 1 August 2002) was an Australian tennis player and coach. He won the 1985 Melbourne Tennis Tournament with Darren Cahill . Carter, widely known as the coach of tennis champion Roger Federer, died in a car accident on 1 August, 2002 while on Safari on his honeymoon in South Africa,...
People also ask
Who is Peter Carter tennis player?
When did Peter Carter start playing tennis?
Who is Federer's coach?
Who was the first coach to play in a soccer match?
Peter Carter (9 August 1964 – 1 August 2002) was an Australian tennis player and coach. He is widely known as the first and most influential coach of Roger Federer.
Jul 05, 2017 · For Roger Federer, Peter Carter's death was one of the worst disappointments in his life. On 1st August 2002 his former Australian coach died in a car accident in 2002 in the Barossa Valley, South...
Feb 14, 2016 · Carter, a tennis player himself, was born in South Australia – also to a father named Robert. He showed promise early on, and began being coached by a man named Peter Smith – the former coach of...
- Anuradha Santhanam
- "Peter Carter Tribute" - coach to Roger Federer | VirtualTennisCoach.comyoutube.com
- Roger Federer's South Australian Tennis Coach - Peter Carteryoutube.com
- Roger Federer's tears for former coach Peter Carteryoutube.com
- Roger Federer In Tears When Discussing About His Former Coach Peter Carter In An Interview To CNNyoutube.com
Aug 02, 2002 · Peter Carter had been national coach since last Autumn Keystone Archive The head of Switzerland's national tennis squad, Peter Carter, has died after being involved in a road accident in South...
3 hours ago · Peter Carter was Federer’s coach from his teenage days till 2002. In 2002, while on his honeymoon, Carter was involved in a fatal car accident. This tragic incident hurt Federer deeply. Why was Peter Carter so special to Roger Federer? It is widely said that Carter brought in a sense of calmness ...
Any tennis fan who loves Roger Federer, can associate Roger's love for his former tennis coach, Peter Carter. Here is a tribute along with some snipets on Peter Carter. Peter 'Carts' Carter (Aug 9, 1964 - Aug 1, 2002) grew up in the Barossa in a tennis loving family of Bob and Diana Carter.