Malik Izaak Taylor (November 20, 1970 – March 22, 2016), known professionally as Phife Dawg (or simply Phife), was an American rapper and a member of the group A Tribe Called Quest with Q-Tip and Ali Shaheed Muhammad (and for a short time Jarobi White).https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phife_Dawg
Malik Izaak Taylor (November 20, 1970 – March 22, 2016), known professionally as Phife Dawg (or simply Phife), was an American rapper and a member of the group A Tribe Called Quest with Q-Tip and Ali Shaheed Muhammad (and for a short time Jarobi White).
Phife Dawg was born on November 20, 1970 in Brooklyn, New York, USA as Malik Isaac Taylor. He is known for his work on Get Carter (2000), Dope (2015) and Falling Down (1993). He died on March 22, 2016 in Oakley, California, USA. See full bio »
Mar 23, 2016 · Malik Taylor, the rapper known as Phife Dawg whose nimble, clever rhymes helped launch A Tribe Called Quest to both commercial and critical success, died Tuesday at the age of 45 from complications...
- 15 sec
- Jason Newman
Artist Biography by Wade Kergan As part of the pioneering rap group A Tribe Called Quest and their extended Native Tongues family, Phife Dawg helped usher in a whole new style of intelligent hip-hop.
Mar 22, 2021 · Born in 1970, Phife Dawg grew up Malik Taylor writing poems and rapping around his native Queens, New York neighborhood before forming A Tribe Called Quest in 1985 with childhood friends Q-Tip and...
Mar 23, 2016 · Rapper Malik Taylor, better known to fans as Phife Dawg of the group A Tribe Called Quest, died Tuesday of complications from diabetes, according to a statement from his family and manager. He was...
Five years after the death of A Tribe Called Quest ’s Phife Dawg, the rapper’s second solo album is set to be posthumously released later this year.
Mar 22, 2021 · Five years ago on this date, (March 22nd), the world of Hip-Hop lost one of its most enigmatic and lyrically versatile MC’s when it was announced that Phife Dawg (Malik Taylor), one-fourth of the...
- Feel-Good results for phife dawg
- His Mother Posted a Touching Tribute To Her Son Via Facebook. Cheryl Boyce-Taylor, mother of Malik Taylor, aka Phife Dawg, posted the following heart-wrenching tribute about her son on Facebook this morning
- His Wife, Deisha, Donated a Kidney to Try & Save His Life. Phife Dawg died as a result of complications from Type 1 Diabetes. He was diagnosed with the dreaded disease in 1990.
- He Had a Twin Brother, Mikal, Whom Preceded Him in Death. Video Video related to phife dawg’s family: 5 fast facts you need to know 2016-03-23T22:46:26-04:00.
- His Daughter, Jessica Marcia, Watched Her Father’s Health Decline, & Posted Her Thoughts on Facebook. Taylor’s daughter, Jessica Marcia, took to Facebook to talk about her father’s death, especially the devastating effects of the foods and drinks we choose to put into our bodies, has our health.
- related to: phife dawg
fineartamerica.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month