- Phife Dawg stands at the height of 5′ 3″ (160 cm) and bodyweight is unknown. Phife Dawg maritial status is Married And his partner’s name is Deisha Head Taylor (m. ?–2016, his death). How old was Izaak?
People also ask
How old was Phife Dawg when he was born?
When did Phife Dawg's second album Come Out?
When did Phife Dawg form the Tribe Called Quest?
What kind of diabetes did Phife Dawg have?
May 24, 2019 · Phife Dawg’s mother, esteemed poet Cheryl Boyce-Taylor, and Phife’s widow, Deisha Head-Taylor, were on hand to witness the City of Oakland proclaim May 17 “Phife Dawg Day” as well as revel in the...
- Kyle Eustice
Phife Dawg was born as Malik Izaak Taylor to Cheryl Allison Boyce-Taylor and Walt Taylor on November 20, 1970. He was born prematurely and his twin Mikal died shortly after birth. His mother, a poet, was born in Arima , Trinidad and Tobago , later moving to the St. Albans neighborhood of Queens, New York when she was 13 years old. 
- His Mother Posted a Touching Tribute To Her Son Via Facebook. Cheryl Boyce-Taylor, mother of Malik Taylor, aka Phife Dawg, posted the following heart-wrenching tribute about her son on Facebook this morning
- His Wife, Deisha, Donated a Kidney to Try & Save His Life. Phife Dawg died as a result of complications from Type 1 Diabetes. He was diagnosed with the dreaded disease in 1990.
- He Had a Twin Brother, Mikal, Whom Preceded Him in Death. Video Video related to phife dawg’s family: 5 fast facts you need to know 2016-03-23T22:46:26-04:00.
- His Daughter, Jessica Marcia, Watched Her Father’s Health Decline, & Posted Her Thoughts on Facebook. Taylor’s daughter, Jessica Marcia, took to Facebook to talk about her father’s death, especially the devastating effects of the foods and drinks we choose to put into our bodies, has our health.
May 24, 2019 · Phife Dawg’s Mother & Wife Speak On Life & Loss During UnderCover Presents’ Tribe Tribute 🔥 18267 San Francisco, CA – Malik “Phife Dawg” Taylor’s spirit was palpable between the four walls of the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts Theater in San Francisco, California last Friday (May 17).
- Michael Brice
Nov 21, 2016 · Phife's wife Desha Head Taylor said that her late husband managed to finish a solo album before his death.
Nov 20, 2020 · Early next year, Boyce-Taylor plans on releasing her new book Mama Phife Represents, a brilliant collection of poetry, short stories and handwritten letters all related to Malik “Phife Dawg” Taylor.
- Kyle Eustice
May 05, 2021 · Phife with wife Deisha Head-Taylor around the time of their engagement in 2001. Courtesy of the Taylor Family That close friendship, which flourished into a marriage, was somewhat of a balm for...
The late A Tribe Called Quest rapper spent the last 15 years of his life in Oakland, where his wife is originally from. The late Phife Dawg has been honored with his very own day in Oakland ...