Browse a wide variety of local Photo Shoot locations through out Miami, FL and book your venue in minutes on Giggster. 1. Search A diverse range of local event and filming venues 2. Book Connect with hosts and lockdown the details 3. Create Elevate your next project by booking on Giggster Top Photo Shoot locations
- $75 - $1,100
Popular photo shoot locations Explore all 210+ photo shoot locations in Miami. See All › from $59 /hr 24/7 Pro Studio w/ Cyc Wall + Multi Sets + Gear + Last Minute Bookings (Studio C) Little River, Miami, FL • 148 Studio C Open 24/7 // One Hour Bookings // Lights & Stands Included // Four Stu ... from $95 /hr Creative Oasis in Little Haiti
- Nothing but luxury. Looking for indoor photoshoot locations in Miami that epitomizes luxury? Welcome to this one-of-a-kind mansion in Coconut Grove! Start your photoshoot at the French Art Deco grand piano at the entrance of the home and then work your way further into the house, enjoying all the photo opportunities this home has to offer!
- All you ever wanted. Why choose one photoshoot location … when you can have 20?! This multi-use photo studio is the perfect choice for anyone who wants it all during their photoshoot!
- Welcome to the jungle. Calling all animal print lovers! The “Luxury Exotic” studio boasts four amazing sets with animal-print textured walls and gold accents!
- Take me to Bali. Sit back, relax and let this gorgeous Peerspace venue transport you to the beautiful Bali beachside! This adorable space has a laid-back and calming aesthetic, which makes it perfect for a maternity or newborn shoot.
- Prado Entrance. The Prado Entrance in Coral Gables has beautiful trellises, bougainvillea and picturesque fountains. It is a small location, but has lots of variety, which makes it one of my best photo shoot locations in Miami.
- Virginia Key. If you’re looking for a location that’s a little more rugged and undiscovered, go to Virginia Key. It looks completely uninhabited with the natural beach, tall grass and rock jetties.
- Matheson Hammock. Matheson Hammock is one of my best photo shoot locations in Miami because it is huge, with lots of room to wander and explore. It has a lake, open grassy areas, beautiful banyan trees, and plenty of gorgeous spanish moss.
- South Beach. Most people have heard of South Beach, but I bet many wouldn’t choose it for a photo shoot location. For starters, it can be extremely crowded.
Miami Beach photo shoot Private—only your group participates Get great social media and family album shots 30 edited photos are yours to keep What's Included We will provide professional 2 cameras to take photos We do not provide Prints, only digital photos Departure & Return Departure Point 1 Washington Ave
- Jose Villatoro
Photographer in Miami - Book Photo Shoot | Localgrapher Choose Your Photographer in Miami Localgrapher is the largest vacation photo company and the only global video company in the world! Choose from over a 1000 hand picked local professionals and make your perfect memories last forever! Request the Best Available Photographer
Rent top photo shoot studios in Miami, FL Discover and book unforgettable an photo shoot in undiscovered studios, lofts, galleries and penthouses, available at any budget in Miami, FL Featured photo shoot spaces in Miami, FL Modern Industrial Loft w/ stunning views Miami | Downtown Miami $100 per hour 15 20 Responds within an hour