Jul 18, 2021 · Chicken Noodle Stir-Fry Darlene Brenden of Salem, Oregon relies on Ramen noodles to stretch this appealing stir-fry. “You can use whatever vegetables you happen to have on hand,” she suggests. “The dish is different every time I make it.” Go to Recipe 12 / 13 Quick Chicken & Broccoli Stir-Fry
- Honey Chicken Stir-Fry
Add honey, soy sauce, salt and pepper; cook and stir until...
- Chicken and Pineapple Stir-Fry
Stir in broth, brown sugar, soy sauce and molasses. In a...
- Chicken Stir-Fry With Noodles
Add chicken; stir-fry 5-7 minutes or until no longer pink....
- Orange Chicken Stir-Fry
Heat oil in a skillet or wok over medium heat; add chicken,...
- Quick Chicken & Broccoli Stir-Fry
Directions In a small bowl, mix the first six ingredients...
- Honey Chicken Stir-Fry
- How to Make Chicken Stir Fry
- Best Chicken for Chicken Stir Fry
- What to Serve With Chicken Stir Fry
- How to Store Chicken Stir Fry
- Allrecipes Community Tips and Praise
This chicken stir-fry recipe is packed with veggies and is quick and easy to prepare. Try adding bean sprouts, bamboo shoots, snap peas, or any of your favorite vegetables. Serve it with white or brown rice, or noodles.
This quick and easy chicken stir fry recipe is sure to become a mainstay in your weeknight dinner rotation.
You'll find the full, step-by-step recipe below — but here's a brief overview of what you can expect when you make chicken stir fry at home:
1. Stir the soy sauce, sugar, cornstarch, and spices together.
2. Add the chicken and toss. Cover and marinate.
3. Cook the vegetables and water chestnuts in sesame oil.
4. Cook the marinated chicken, then stir in the veggies and reserved marinade.
5. Boil until the chicken is fully cooked. Serve over rice.
Chicken breasts and chicken thighs both work well for stir fries. Just make sure the pieces are relatively small and thin. Plus, they should be about the same size so the chicken cooks evenly.
This easy dinner is complete with protein, veggies, and rice — so there's really no need to pair it with any side dishes. However, if you want to add something else, try one of these top-rated recipes:
Store your leftovers in a shallow, airtight container for up to five days. Reheat in the microwave or on the stove until piping hot. If you're worried about the rice drying out, add a splash of water before reheating.
"This is a quick, easy, and delicious way to use any leftover vegetables you may have in your fridge," according to Jen. "I added mushrooms and it just makes it that much better!"
"The sauce is delicious, sweet, and just a bit spicy," raves Rita. "My family loved this dish."
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, thinly sliced
2 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
1 head broccoli, broken into florets
1 onion, cut into large chunks
Bring water and rice to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until rice is tender, and liquid has been absorbed, 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, and cornstarch in a medium glass or ceramic bowl; stir until smooth. Stir in ginger, garlic, and red pepper flakes; add chicken and stir to coat. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. Add broccoli, onion, carrots, water chestnuts, and bell pepper; cook and stir until just tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer vegetables into a dish; set aside.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon sesame oil in the same wok or skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, reserving marinade, and cook until just browned, about 2 minutes per side; stir in vegetables and reserved marinade. Bring to a boil; cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink in the center and vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes. Serve over rice.
- 1 min
People also ask
What to serve with chicken stir fry?
How to make chicken stir fry?
How to make chicken stir fry with cashews?
What is vegetarian stir fry?
- Kung Pao Chicken. Kung pao chicken is a favorite order for Chinese takeout and it's surprisingly easy to make at home. This recipe is healthier because the chicken is stir-fried rather than deep-fried, reducing the fat content.
- Moo Goo Gai Pan. Another popular Chinese restaurant dish, moo goo gai pan is fantastic when made from scratch at home. It's a great chicken and mushroom dish that relies on common ingredients found in Chinese cuisine.
- Ultimate Chicken Stir-Fry. Chicken and cashews are a perfect pairing and this ultimate chicken stir-fry recipe is a fantastic introduction. If you don't have chicken on hand, it also works very well with beef.
- Garlic Chicken Stir-Fry. It takes just a few minutes to actually cook this delicious garlic chicken stir-fry. It requires far fewer ingredients than many other Chinese recipes, so even the prep is a breeze.
May 16, 2021 · Chicken stir-fry is a speedy dinner that’s jam-packed with flavor! Just grab a large pan and watch how juicy chicken, loads of veggies, and a savory-sweet sauce quickly come together in this colorful, healthy meal. I love a good stir-fry because it ticks all the boxes for the ideal weeknight dinner.
- 8 min
Feb 7, 2023 · Drain the chicken of any excess egg mixture and return the chicken to its bowl. Arrange your ingredients next to the stove in the following order: vegetable oil, chicken, carrots and snow peas, garlic and ginger, mushrooms, water chestnuts and bamboo shoots, and mixed sauce.
- Dinner, Restaurant Favorite, Stir-Fry
- 1 min
May 26, 2022 · Szechuan Shrimp Stir-Fry. Kung Pao Chicken. Spicy Beef & Pepper Stir-Fry. Teriyaki Shrimp Stir Fry. Korean Beef Bowl. Thai Basil Chicken. Pad Thai. Honey Orange Shrimp w/Stir Fry Vegetables. Honey Sesame Chicken Stir Fry. Hawaiian Pineapple Fried Rice. Ground Turkey Stir Fry. Beef Chow Fun. Stir Fry Noodles. Beef Lo Mein. Broccoli Cashew Stir ...