People also ask
What is the richest county in Mississippi?
What is the poorsst County in Mississippi?
What is the poorest county in America?
Mississippi is the poorest state in the United States of America, with a per capita income of $20,670 (2012).  Mississippi Counties Ranked by Per Capita Income [ edit ]
Aug 30, 2020 · Richest soil, poorest people The western part of Holmes County belongs to the Mississippi Delta, a place with some of the world’s richest soil and some of the nation’s poorest people.
Nov 16, 2020 · COVID-19 kills twice as many in Mississippi’s poorest counties, three times higher than the wealthiest By Jerry Mitchell Mississippi Center for Investigative Reporting Nov 16, 2020
Nov 12, 2020 · Leroy Johnson, a supervisor in Mississippi’s most impoverished area, Holmes County, says the lack of health-care funding to rural areas made COVID worse in Mississippi. Image by Sarah Warnock/Mississippi Center for Investigative Reporting.
Apr 07, 2016 · Here Are The 10 Poorest Cities In Mississippi. Despite being named the “most charitable state,” Mississippi is the poorest in the nation. More specifically, the state has the highest number of residents living in poverty and the lowest median household income in the country.
- Daniella Dirienzo
- Sumter County, Alabama. > County median household income, 2009-2013: $22,186. > State median household income, 2009-2013: $43,253. > Poverty rate, 2009-2013: 38.0%
- Bethel Census Area, Alaska. > County median household income, 2009-2013: $51,689. > State median household income, 2009-2013: $70,760. > Poverty rate, 2009-2013: 22.8%
- Apache County, Arizona. > County median household income, 2009-2013: $31,476. > State median household income, 2009-2013: $49,774. > Poverty rate, 2009-2013: 36.2%
- Lee County, Arkansas. > County median household income, 2009-2013: $25,034. > State median household income, 2009-2013: $40,768. > Poverty rate, 2009-2013: 31.5%
Jan 02, 2020 · All but four of the poorest counties in each state have a higher poverty rate than the 14.1% national rate, and in 18 of these counties, the poverty rate is at least double the national rate.
To identify the poorest counties in each state, 24/7 Wall St. reviewed five-year estimated median annual household incomes from 2009 through 2013 from the U.S. Census Bureau’s American Community ...
- related to: poorest counties in mississippi
hometogo.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month