en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PortAventura_World#:~:text=Ferrari Land is the resort's second theme park,,of Venice's Piazza San Marco and Rome's Colosseum.
- Ferrari Land is the resort's second theme park, separate from PortAventura Park. Its entrance is adjacent to PortAventura Park's main entrance. The Mediterranean theme is common to both entrances, as Ferrari Land is inspired by Italy, including recreations of Venice's Piazza San Marco and Rome's Colosseum.
People also ask
What to do in PortAventura?
What is Ferrari Land theme park?
Where is PortAventura World?
What is Ferrari Land?
The Ferrari Land park is 1 hour away from Barcelona, in Salou on the Costa Dorada; don’t miss PortAventura World’s new park with attractions, restaurants and shops.
This is PortAventura World, the leisure complex featuring the PortAventura and Ferrariland theme parks, the water park Caribe Aquatic Park and more.
Interesting insight into the world of Ferrari. If you stay in one of the hotels in Port Aventura, a day of entry into the Ferrari Land is always included, easy access through a ticket when you are already in Port Aventura In my opinion, one day is enough to enjoy this park dedicated to the world of Ferrari, the most.
- Avinguda de l'Alcalde Pere Molas, 2 Km 2, Vila-seca, Vila Seca, 43480, Catalonia
Discover PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land at an incredible price! *Applicable during the 2020 season only for online advance ticket purchases. Price of €6 difference calculated based on the price of a 1-day ticket for PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land (€56/adult, €49/junior and senior). Total price: €62/adult, €55/junior and senior.
- Portaventura World
Ferrari Land offers different services that will any your event into a unique experience: exclusive openings, open air cocktails in Via Italia, dinners in an authentic trattoria where you can taste the best dishes of Italian cuisine and the option to take part in team building activities.
- Ferrari Land Review Portaventura Resort New for 2017 Theme Parkyoutube.com
- Red Force On Ride - POV Ferrari Land PortAventura Worldyoutube.com
- PortAventura World & Ferrari Landyoutube.com
- Red Force | POV | Ferrari Land | PortAventura Worldyoutube.com
May 06, 2020 · PortAventura Park is made up of 6 different worlds. These include Aztec Mexico, Imperial China, and plenty more! Rise some of the most thrilling rollercoasters in Europe, and enjoy all kinds of other scenery and attractions here. You can also visit the third theme park that is part of PortAventura – Ferrari Land!
We’ll make it easy for you, come and visit us a second day for just €6 more. With this promotion, you can spend one day in PortAventura Park and Ferrari Land and one whole day in PortAventura Park for only €62/adult and €55/junior and senior. In the 2020 season you can visit the two parks and live thousands of adventures!
- Portaventura World
Ferrari Land Gallery A journey through the history of Ferrari. In this impressive space within the Ferrari Experience building, you will embark on an interactive journey in which you will discover the details of the story behind the legendary Italian Scuderia.
- Avinguda Alcalde Pere Molas, s/n, Vila-Seca, 43480, Tarragona