19 Restaurants Worth the Drive to Portsmouth, NH
- Black Trumpet Bistro. This cozy, waterfront bistro uses locally-sourced produce and meat, and menu items feature housemade condiments and preserves.
- Block Six - The Restaurant at 3S. 3S, a gallery and performance space, is also home to a modern lounge in which you can relax on comfy couches and ...
- Blue Mermaid. ...
- Caffe Kilim. ...
- Cava Tapas and Wine Bar. ...
People also ask
Where to eat in Portsmouth, New Hampshire?
Which is the best restaurant in New Hampshire?
When did blue strawberry restaurant in Portsmouth NH open?
Which is the best raw bar in Portsmouth NH?
Best Dining in Portsmouth, New Hampshire: See 25,687 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 178 Portsmouth restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.
Best Dining in Portsmouth, New Hampshire: See 25,671 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 177 Portsmouth restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more.
Jun 17, 2016 · 59 Penhallow St. Portsmouth, NH 03801. (603) 436-4000. (603) 436-4000. Visit Website. The restaurant downstairs is thoroughly classic Italian, comforting in its familiarity. The more casual Upstairs at Massimo's offers small plates, charcuterie, and a small selection of entrees. Ristorante Massimo. Open in Google Maps.
- Black Trumpet Bistro. Bistro, Restaurant, Bar, Wine Bar, American, Vegetarian, Gluten-free, $$$ The Piscataqua River and the many bustling harbours found along its shores are a quaint landmark and a top attraction in Portsmouth.
- Brazo. Restaurant, Brazilian, Peruvian. Feast on a memorable dinner of delectable, colourful Latin American fare at Portsmouth’s restaurant Brazo.
- Cava. Bar, Restaurant, Wine Bar, Spanish, Mediterranean, Tapas, $$$ You know you’ve reached Cava when you see quaint layers of greenery sprawling over a brick wall building in historic downtown Portsmouth.
- Mombo. Charcuterie, Restaurant, American, Vegetarian, Gluten-free, $$$ Choose restaurant Mombo to sate your appetite for a succulent meat-based dinner.
- Moxy. Moxy is a contemporary restaurant that serves traditional tapas and other modern American cuisine alongside creative cocktails, fine wines, and craft beers.
- Anneke Jans. Anneke Jans is a popular neighborhood bistro in Kittery Foreside that serves European-influenced American cuisine and craft cocktails in a classy, cosmopolitan setting.
- Atlantic Grill. Located on the Foyes Rotary in Rye, close to Downtown Portsmouth, the Atlantic Grill is a comfortable and contemporary restaurant with a full-service bar and a charming patio with lush greenery that specializes in fresh seafood and locavore fare.
- Black Trumpet Bistro. The Black Trumpet Bistro is a family-owned eatery and wine bar in the heart of Portsmouth’s historic old port that is renowned for its cozy and romantic ambiance and outstanding cuisine.
Nov 04, 2020 · Yes, I’m talking about Portsmouth, New Hampshire – a city that has more than its fair share of New England charm. Portsmouth is a bustling coastal city that welcomes visitors in all four seasons, and it’s also one of the best small towns for families in the United States .
- Moxy. Moxy offers imaginative small plates with a New England accent: Harvard beets with crème fraîche, johnnycakes with brown sugared pork shoulder and pickles, local rabbit over rye pasta, and chef Matt Louis’s famous whoopie pie sliders.
- The Franklin. A sister restaurant to Moxy, the Franklin has the same spirit of fun and ambition, with global small plates and plenty of good oysters and charcuterie.
- La Maison Navarre. Francophiles will rejoice upon entering this chic bakery, which so closely resembles a modern Parisian patisserie because its owners, Charlotte Reymond and Victor Navarre grew up in the French culinary capitals of Paris and Lyon.
- Gilley’s. Classic American hot dogs are the calling card here — made of beef, pork, and veal; topped with chili, sauerkraut, onions, and/or ketchup; and served in griddled buns.