The battle over voting restrictions is playing out nationwide. Arizona Republicans are leading the way
“If you look at one of them, it may not seem that big a deal, but there’s 50 or more of them,” Alex Gulotta, Arizona state director of All Voting is Local, said in an interview. “They all add ...
LA Times via Yahoo News
6 days ago
- IBD/TIPP: America's Most Accurate PollsterInvestor's Business Daily3 days ago
- Supreme Court's conservatives question effort to unwind voting laws that critics say discriminateUSA TODAY via Yahoo News2 days ago
- 'It's over': Macron risks losing left in Le Pen battleAFP via Yahoo News12 hours ago
- ‘Textbook voter suppression’: How Trump’s stolen election lies are shaping the future of democracyThe Independent via Yahoo News16 hours ago
- Georgia House Approves New Restrictions As GOP War On Voting Rights IntensifiesHuffPost via AOL2 days ago
- Israel's Netanyahu bets all on vaccine success to secure election winReuters via Yahoo News5 hours ago
- Republicans Won Blue-Collar Votes. They're Not Offering Much in Return.The New York Times via Yahoo News3 hours ago
- At CPAC, Donald Trump targets the Republican Party of Liz Cheney and Mitch McConnellUSA TODAY via Yahoo News3 days ago
- Facebook lifts ban on US political, social issue adsAssociated Press via Yahoo News21 hours ago
Poll results and election surveys for the 2020 U.S. presidential election, including polling data and who is leading between Trump and Biden in key swing states.
Florida: Trump vs. Biden CNBC/Change Research (D) Biden 51, Trump 48 Biden +3 Georgia: Trump vs. Biden Trafalgar Group (R)* Trump 50, Biden 45 Trump +5 Georgia: Trump vs. Biden WSB-TV/Landmark ...
NATIONAL POLLING. Polls shown below track voters’ views nationwide on the 2020 presidential election between President Donald Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden.Polls are only displayed ...
General Election: Trump vs. Biden Rasmussen Reports Biden 48, Trump 47 Biden +1 General Election: Trump vs. Biden Reuters/Ipsos Biden 52, Trump 45 Biden +7 General Election: Trump vs. Biden ...
Mar 01, 2021 · When the dates of tracking polls from the same pollster overlap, only the most recent version is shown. Notice any bugs or missing polls? Send us an email. Download this data: presidential primary polls, presidential general election polls, Senate polls, House polls, gubernatorial polls, presidential approval polls, generic congressional ballot ...
- DeSantis leads CPAC straw poll for 2024 presidential racemsn.com
- Virginia audit finds no irregularities with 2020 presidential electionyoutube.com
- Côte d’Ivoire: Legislative elections in Yopougonyoutube.com
- Election Update: Early Voting, Polls, Senate Cluesyoutube.com
People also ask
What is an electoral Elector?
How many electoral college votes?
What is a caucus in politics?
Who elects the vice president of the US?
This page displays the current 270toWin Polling Average for each state. Where that is not applicable, the most recent 2020 presidential election poll is used. The average methodology is summarized below the table. Use the sort to view the polls in different ways. Select a state name to see its presidential voting history.
See maps and real-time presidential election results for the 2020 US election.
Through 2020, there have been 59 presidential elections. This page links to the results of those historical elections, including a larger map, results and synopsis of the race. An interactive version of each map is also available, letting you change history.