People also ask
What are really cute unique girl names?
What is the most unique girl name in the world?
What are the top 100 baby girl names?
What are some pretty short girl names?
- Abigail - Hebrew for "a father's joy"
- Alexandria - Greek and English for "defender of mankind"
- Amara - Greek for "eternal beauty"
- Amelia - German for "industrious"
- Arshi Ahmed
- Abigail. It is derived from the Hebrew name Avigail, which means “my father’s joy” or “cause of joy.”
- Ada. Ada is the short word for the Germanic name Adelaide or Adelina, which means “noble.” Ada Lovelace was a renowned mathematician and assisted Charles Babbage during his invention of the computer.
- Adelaide. Are you looking for a variation of Adeline or Adele, the most famous names of this year? Then you can consider Adelaide, which means noble. Adelaide was the name of a British queen from the 19th-century.
- Adele. It is a variation of Adela, which is derived from the Germanic adal referring to “noble.”
Nov 21, 2022 · Cute Aesthetic Girl Names With Their Meanings 1. Ailee. 2. Alaska. 3. Alice. This beautiful girl’s name meaning “noble” and “kind,” is a derivative of Old High German and old French... 4. Angelina. Angelina is a popular girl name. ... 5. Annabelle. Both names respectively mean “grace” and ...
- Abijah. This is a unisex name, which means ‘My father is God’ in Hebrew. Bible mention: 1 Samuel 8:2.
- Abigail. This is one of the most popular Christian names. Abigail means the ‘Cause of Joy’. Bible mention: 1 Samuel 25:1-42.
- Abihail. Abihail is a unisex Christian name, which means the ‘Father of Strength’. Bible mention: 2 Chronicles 11:18.
- Abital. This is an unusual Biblical name which means ‘My father is Dew’. Bible mention: 2 Samuel 3:4.
- Shikha Thakur
- Adira. Originated in Hebrew, Adira means a powerful woman full of vigor.
- Alexandra. It is a Greek-origin name that means the defender.
- Alexandria. A different take on the name Alexandra, this too means the defender.
- Althea. Derived from Greek mythology, Althea means a healer.