- related to: producer
Develop Your Story By Studying The
Crafts Of Screenwriting & Directing
Learn the Technical and Aesthetic
Aspects Of The Moving Image
Producer definition is - one that produces; especially : one that grows agricultural products or manufactures crude materials into articles of use. How to use producer in a sentence.
a person who produces. Economics. a person who creates economic value, or produces goods and services.
1. One that produces, especially a person or organization that produces goods or services for sale. 2. A person who supervises and controls the administrative, financial, and commercial aspects of staging a show or performance or of creating and distributing a video or audio recording.
- WPIX via Yahoo News5 hours ago
- ‘Jeopardy!’ executive producer: Alex Trebek ‘made being smart cool’today.com
- $40MILLION BEVERLY HILLS MANSION WITH A 14 CAR GARAGE!!youtube.com
- $65MILLION BEL AIR MEGA MANSION WITH A BEAUTY SALON AND SPA!!youtube.com
- A TOUR OF MY NEW PRIVATE JET!!youtube.com
producer noun [C] (MAKER) a company, country, or person that makes things, usually for sale, esp. things made by an industrial process or grown or obtained from the ground: a producer of automobiles / wheat (Definition of producer from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
produce + -er
1. (UK) IPA(key): /pɹəˈdjuːsə/ 2. (US) IPA(key): /pɹəˈduːsɚ/
producer (plural producers) 1. (economics) An individual or organization that creates goods and services.quotations ▼ 1.1. 2006, Edwin Black, chapter 2, in Internal Combustion: 1.1.1. But through the oligopoly, charcoal fuel proliferated throughout London's trades and industries. By the 1200s, brewers and bakers, tilemakers, glassblowers, pottery producers, and a range of other craftsmen all became hour-to-hour consumers of charcoal. 2. One who producesan artistic production like a CD, a the...
Borrowed from English producer.
See producere (“to produce”).
From English producer.
1. IPA(key): [ˈprodut͡sɛr] 2. Hyphenation: pro‧du‧cer 3. Rhymes: -ɛr
producer (plural producerek) 1. producer (one who produces an artistic production)
producer 1. to produce
Producer or producers may refer to: Occupations. Producer (agriculture), a farm operator; Film producer, oversees the making of films; A stakeholder of economic production; Executive producer, contributes to the film's budget and usually does not work on set; Line producer, manager during daily operations
‘A producer is pretty much in charge of everything, but if they’ve hired the right team, that doesn’t actually mean they actually do everything. Strong heads of departments will take charge of their own staff, so it’s essential that the producer picks a solid creative and production team.
A film producer is a person who oversees film production. Either employed by a production company or working independently, producers plan and coordinate various aspects of film production, such as selecting the script; coordinating writing, directing, editing; and arranging financing.
Sep 01, 2020 · How to Become a Producer or Director Most producers and directors have a bachelor’s degree and several years of experience in motion picture, TV, or theater production, working as an actor, a film and video editor, or a cinematographer, or in another, related occupation.
- related to: producer
gigapromo.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
networksplan.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month