- 1. a person, company, or country that makes, grows, or supplies goods or commodities for sale: "an oil producer" synonyms
- 2. a person responsible for the financial and managerial aspects of making of a movie or broadcast or for staging a play, opera, etc.: "a film producer" synonyms
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries
Producer definition is - one that produces; especially : one that grows agricultural products or manufactures crude materials into articles of use. How to use producer in a sentence.
a person who produces. Economics. a person who creates economic value, or produces goods and services.
1. a person who produces. 2. Econ. a person who produces goods and services or creates economic value. 3. the person responsible for raising money, hiring personnel, and generally supervising business matters for a stage, film, television, or radio production.
producer noun [C] (MAKER) a company, country, or person that makes things, usually for sale, esp. things made by an industrial process or grown or obtained from the ground: a producer of automobiles / wheat (Definition of producer from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
Define producer. producer synonyms, producer pronunciation, producer translation, English dictionary definition of producer. n. 1. One that produces, especially a person or organization that produces goods or services for sale. 2. A person who supervises and controls the...
Jan 21, 2021 · A producer is a person whose job is to produce plays, films, programmes, or CDs. Vanya Kewley is a freelance film producer....the producer of the BBC Radio Essex Breakfast Show. 2. countable noun
produce + -er
1. (UK) IPA(key): /pɹəˈdjuːsə/ 2. (US) IPA(key): /pɹəˈduːsɚ/
producer (plural producers) 1. (economics) An individual or organization that creates goods and services.quotations ▼ 1.1. 2006, Edwin Black, chapter 2, in Internal Combustion: 1.1.1. But through the oligopoly, charcoal fuel proliferated throughout London's trades and industries. By the 1200s, brewers and bakers, tilemakers, glassblowers, pottery producers, and a range of other craftsmen all became hour-to-hour consumers of charcoal. 2. One who producesan artistic production like a CD, a the...
Borrowed from English producer.
See producere (“to produce”).
From English producer.
1. IPA(key): [ˈprodut͡sɛr] 2. Hyphenation: pro‧du‧cer 3. Rhymes: -ɛr
producer (plural producerek) 1. producer (one who produces an artistic production)
producer 1. to produce