being chartered, licensed or accredited by the appropriate Philippine higher education-related organization offering at least four-year undergraduate degrees (bachelor degrees) or postgraduate degrees (master or doctoral degrees) delivering courses predominantly in a traditional, face-to-face, non-distance education format
- University of the Philippines Diliman. Quezon City. #1 in the Philippines. #372 in Asia. #1366 in the World. Acceptance Rate. 15% Enrollment. 22,500. Founded. 1908. Read more.
- De La Salle University. Manila. #2 in the Philippines. #522 in Asia. #1825 in the World. Acceptance Rate. 82% Enrollment. 12,500. Founded. 1911. Read more.
- Ateneo de Manila University. Quezon City. #3 in the Philippines. #609 in Asia. #2065 in the World. Acceptance Rate. 15% Enrollment. 12,500. Founded. 1859. Read more.
- University of Santo Tomas. Manila. #4 in the Philippines. #701 in Asia. #2338 in the World. Acceptance Rate. 86% Enrollment. 37,500. Founded. 1611. Read more.
Apr 18, 2017 · The Philippines Senate unanimously passed the Affordable Higher Education for All Act, which will give free tuition to students at all state universities and colleges. How will it work? The Commission on Higher Education (CHED), will administer an initial $298 million subsidy, and will offer financial assistance to students in private and ...
University of the Philippines Manila State University, Taft Avenue, Manila Bachelor's ₱ 40,000-50,000 per year Master's ₱ 8,900-33,000 per year Doctorate ₱ 42,000-52,000 full program Included in the Free Tuition Law "UP is the center of excellence in academics.
2. De La Salle University (DLSU) Public Health Program Link. Degrees offered: Master’s. De La Salle University is another top university in the Philippines that offers a Public Health degree program. Built in 1911 in its former name, De la Salle College, the university only achieved university status in 1975.
This is the list of state-funded schools, colleges and universities  in the Philippines. The list includes national colleges and universities system, region-wide colleges and universities system, province-wide colleges and universities system, and specialized schools. This list does NOT include locally funded schools, colleges and universities.