- Punta Cana is a resort town within the Veron-Punta Cana municipal district, in the municipality of Higüey, in La Altagracia Province, the easternmost province of the Dominican Republic.The area has beaches and balnearios which face both the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic Ocean, and it is a tourist destination. The weather is hot and humid, especially in late summer and autumn when the ...
People also ask
Is Punta Cana a nice place to visit?
Does Punta Cana have a downtown?
How safe is Punta Cana for travel?
What are fun things to do in Dominican Republic?
Punta Cana is pure escape, and its pleasures come in many forms. Days here start on postcard-worthy Macao Beach and might end inside of a cave nightclub. And when you’re not soaking up the sun or dancing the night away, all-day indulgence is the name of the game at Punta Cana’s impeccable all-inclusive resorts, from the electrified Hard ...
Punta Cana is a major tourist destination in the Dominican Republic, therefore a very tourist-friendly place where you will feel comfortable. When visiting a government building or exploring attractions such as museums or a church, we recommend long pants for men and sundresses/pants or a skirt and a light blouse/shirt for the ladies.
Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana. Show Prices. 3,044 reviews. #10 Best Value of 422 places to stay in Punta Cana. “ Very clean, modern rooms, an excellent room and concierge service, spa, aquapark,good breakfast and buffet, dinner a la carte, rich choice of menu for those who prefer to eat in the room 24/7. ”.
Punta Cana is a tourist destination, and the area is a key contributor to tourism in the Dominican Republic. Many of the excursions in Punta Cana are near the water, it being a beach destination. These activities include snorkeling, windsurfing, banana boat rides, speedboats, scuba diving, catamaran cruises, party boats, deep sea fishing, as ...
Royalton Splash Punta Cana Resort & Spa - All Inclusive. 4 out of 5. Carr. Playa Arena Gorda, Bavaro, Punta Cana, La Altagracia. Free Cancellation Reserve now, pay when you stay. The price is $200 per night from Jun 20 to Jun 20. $200.
- Half Day to Full Day. TIME TO SPEND. No trip to Punta Cana would be complete without some time spent on its gorgeous beaches. Playa Bávaro is one of the most popular shorelines in Punta Cana, with its white, powdery sands, swaying palm trees, blue waters and bevy of amenities, including water sports rentals, dining options and nearby accommodations.
- Golf, Sports. TYPE. 2 hours to Half Day. TIME TO SPEND. The green fees to play at Punta Espada are hefty, but hear us out before you write it off: This par-72 course is a Jack Nicklaus signature course and the site of top tournaments like the PGA Champions Tour.
- Neighborhood/Area, Sightseeing. TYPE. 2 hours to Half Day. TIME TO SPEND. Most travelers don't expect to see a replica of a 16th-century Italian village during their trip to the Dominican Republic, but that's what makes Altos de Chavón all the more surprising and unique.
- Beaches, Natural Wonders, Neighborhood/Area, Recreation. TYPE. Half Day to Full Day. TIME TO SPEND.