716-674-3468 Contact Us. Welcome to Queen of Heaven Parish. Menu. Mass continues in person. Social distancing and masks continue to be required and the Church will be sanitized after each Mass. The Mass schedule is as usual: Saturday - 4:00 pm (also live streamed on Facebook), 5:30 pm. Sunday - 8:00 am, 9:30 am, 11:15 am.
Queen of Heaven Church 1800 Steese Road | Uniontown, Ohio 44685 Phone: 330-896-2345 Email: email@example.com
Queen of Heaven Catholic Church Albuquerque, NM Address 5311 Phoenix Avenue NE Albuquerque, NM 87110
By logging in you can: Access featured local businesses and churches in your area. Manage your subscriptions to local churches; Don't have an account?
- 4220 Seneca St, West Seneca, 14224, NY
- (716) 674-3468
- Happy Feast of the Epiphany! Welcome to... - Our Lady Queen of Heaven Churchfacebook.com
- Our Lady Queen of Heaven Church - OLQH Mass - Corpus Christi Sundayfacebook.com
- 19th Sunday of Ordinary Time - Mary Queen of Heaven Catholic Churchfacebook.com
- Welcome to the Solemnity of Mary the... - Our Lady Queen of Heaven Churchfacebook.com
Queen of Heaven Parish, Uniontown, Ohio. 340 likes · 82 talking about this · 370 were here. "Queen of Heaven Parish strives to be a prayerful, vibrant and proactive community sharing Christ's love...
- (330) 896-2345
- 1800 Steese Road, Uniontown, OH, 44685, Ohio
Queen of Heaven, West Seneca, New York. 1,752 likes · 208 talking about this · 9,374 were here. A Roman Catholic Church in West Seneca, NY.
- 4220 Seneca St, West Seneca, NY, 14224, New York
- (716) 674-3468
Welcome to Queen of Heaven Parish - Bulletin page. Publications. Sun, Jan 10th (bulletin) Sun, Jan 3rd (bulletin) Sun, Dec 27th (bulletin)
Address 750 10th Ave S Wisconsin Rapids, WI 54495 USA Phone 715-423-1251 Website Visit Website Fr. Valentine Pastor Fr. Levi Schmitt Associate Pastor
- 750 10th Ave S, Wisconsin Rapids, 54495
- (715) 423-1251
Welcome to Queen of Heaven Gnostic Church We invite you enter a sacred time and a sacred space. away from the distractions of worldly life, to enjoy communion with the Divine, within ourselves and beyond....
Mission Statement. As a Eucharist-centered, Giving-focused Parish, we strive to more fully know, love, and serve God, neighbor, and church, while faithfully learning and living-out His Word.