People also ask
What are some of the best quotes about death?
What to say when someone dies quotes?
What are some quotes of the Bible about death?
What are some quotes about remembering the dead?
- “To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.” ― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
- “I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.” ― Woody Allen.
- “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”
- “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo. "So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide.
- Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation. Rumi. Sympathy, True Love, Goodbye.
- I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. Maya Angelou. Inspirational, Life, Motivational.
- Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. Norman Cousins. Inspirational, Life, Sympathy.
- Death smiles at us all, all a man can do is smile back. Marcus Aurelius. Inspirational, Smile, Uplifting.
Oct 12, 2021 · The Best Death Quotes As a well spent day brings happy sleep, so life well used brings happy death. Leonardo da Vinci Our dead are never dead to us, until we have forgotten them. George Eliot I feel monotony and death to be almost the same. Charlotte Brontë Death is a challenge. It tells us not to waste time…
- Some people die at 25 and aren't buried until 75. Benjamin Franklin.
- It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live. Marcus Aurelius.
- The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time. Mark Twain.
- Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it. P. J. O'Rourke.
May 07, 2021 · “The goal of all life is death” – Sigmund Freud “After your death you will be what you were before your birth” – Arthur Schopenhauer “No one here gets out alive” – Jim Morrison “Nothing in life is promised except death” – Kanye West “I want to be all used up when I die” – George Bernard Shaw [the_ad id=”534″] [the_ad id=”536″] Sad Death Quotes