Mar 19, 2023 · “Because every little thing..is gonna be alright!” ~ Bob Marley “It’s my life and it’s now or never! Cause I ain’t gonna live forever, I just want to live while I’m alive.” ~ Bon Jovi “I used to pray for times like this to rhyme like this, so I had to grind like that to shine like this.” ~ Meek Mill
May 22, 2023 · 150 Best Music Quotes 1. “Where words fail, music speaks.” — Hans Christian Andersen 2. “Music is the language of the spirit. It opens the secret of life bringing peace, abolishing strife.” —...
Mar 31, 2020 · 1. “I’m bad at love, but you can’t blame me for trying.” – Halsey 2. Sometimes I hear a song and suddenly I can smell you. 3. Behind every favorite song, there is an untold story. 4. Su ddenly all the love songs were about you. 5. One old song can bring a thousand old memories. 6. “she acts like summer and walks like rain.” – Train 7.
- “And I thought about how many people have loved those songs. And how many people got through a lot of bad times because of those songs. And how many people enjoyed good times with those songs.
- “When we die, we will turn into songs, and we will hear each other and remember each other.” ― Rob Sheffield, Love Is a Mix Tape: Life and Loss, One Song at a Time.
- “He not busy being born is busy dying.” ― Bob Dylan.
- “Our sweetest songs are those of saddest thought.” ― Percy Bysshe Shelley, The Complete Poems.
- Fight Song, Rachel Platten. “And I don’t really care if nobody else believes. ‘ Cause I’ve still got a lot of fight left in me.” This song says, “I’m not giving up” loud and clear.
- Fighter, Christina Aguilera. “Made me learn a little bit faster. Made my skin a little bit thicker. Makes me that much smarter. So thanks for making me a fighter.”
- Unstoppable, Sia. “I’m so powerful, I don’t need batteries to play. I’m so confident, yeah, I’m unstoppable today.” This is one of those perfect pop songs to listen to if you have been told no when you really believe in something.
- Stronger, Britney Spears. “You might think that I can’t take it, but you’re wrong. ‘ Cause now I’m stronger than yesterday. Now it’s nothing but my way.”
Feb 3, 2019 · A song makes you feel a thought. ~E. Y. Harburg I feel like music can affect you in so many ways. When you hear a song with a happy melody, it can change your mood; it can change your day. ~Kygo Music, at its essence, is what gives us memories. And the longer a song has existed in our lives, the more memories we have of it. ~Stevie Wonder
Mar 7, 2022 · The music is not in the notes, but in the silence between. Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Music is the universal language of mankind. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow. My music fights against the system that teaches to live and die. Bob Marley. A bird does not sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.