- Moumita Dutta
- Famous Motivational Teen Quotes. Here are some short inspirational quotes for teens that every teenager will find helpful. 1. "It isn't where you came from.
- Friendship Quotes For Teenagers. Check out these inspirational quotes for teens about friends that will help them nurture friendships. 13. "We form friendships so that we can feel certain emotions, like love, and avoid others, like loneliness."
- Enriching Life Quotes For Teens About Resilience. If inner strength is what you seek, here are some inspirational quotes for teens about resilience. 26. “Resilience means you experience, you feel, you fail, you hurt.
- Positive Life Quotes For Troubled Teenagers. Here are some famous inspirational quotes for teens with problems in life that will help them deal with adversities better.
- Short Inspirational Quotes For Teens
- Wise Inspirational Quotes For Teens
- Further Readings
Go to table of contents One-liners, short inspirational quotes for teens, sayings, thoughts, captions for your bio, social status, self-talk, motto, mantra, signs, posters, wallpapers, and backgrounds.
Go to table of contents Related: 11 Pieces Of Advice To Give To The Teenagers In Your Life(aconsciousrethink.com)
Go to table of contents Let’s recap: 1. Humility and simplicitywill bring you far. Always come back to them. 2. As a teen, you have 2 powerful resources with you: time and energy. Use them to mold your world. 3. Your main “job” is to learn, experience, and grow. Failing is fine. In fact, it’s great. 4. Want to live a good life? Learn who you are, w...
- “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” — Martin Luther King Jr.
- “Talk not of wasted affection; affection never was wasted.” — Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- “The loss of young first love is so painful that it borders on the ludicrous.” – Maya Angelou
- “Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the...
- “Young people willing to push super-hard to make something happen are the most powerful forces in the world.” — Sam...
- “I love being a teen because you don’t have all the responsibilities of an adult yet.” — Elizabeth...
- “When adults say, "Teenagers think they are invincible" with that sly, stupid smile on their faces, they don't know how right they are. We need never be hopeless, because we can never be irreparably broken.
- “Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be.”
- “And these children that you spit on. As they try to change their worlds. Are immune to your consultations. They're quite aware of what they're going through.
- “I want to be the best version of myself for anyone who is going to someday walk into my life and need someone to love them beyond reason.” ― Jennifer Elisabeth, Born Ready: Unleash Your Inner Dream Girl.
Apr 23, 2021 · 1. "If one is lucky, a solitary fantasy can totally transform one million realities." —Maya Angelou 2. "Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment." —Oprah Winfrey...
Dec 12, 2019 · Time. Harvey Mackay: "Time is free, but it's priceless. You can't own it, but you can use it. You can't keep it, but you can send it. Once you've lost it, you can never get it back." Miguel de Cervantes: "Time ripens all things, no man is born wise." The importance of using your time wisely can be a great motivational thought for teens.