People also ask
What are some funny quotes from famous people?
Why do we use quotes from famous people?
What are some quotes from famous people that are positive?
What are some of the best quotes for life?
Oct 22, 2021 · Funny quotes from famous people. 1. “True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country.”. — Kurt Vonnegut (March 2015) 2. “Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.”—. Oscar Wilde (June 1954) 3. “Sometimes the road less traveled is ...
- Maya Angelou. 211 points. POST. Alison Bounds. Follow. 2 years ago. This is my mom and me when I'm upset with my sister. What'd she say?
- Paul Walker. 184 points. POST me Follow. 2 years ago. RIP Paul Walker. 16 points. reply.
- Nelson Mandela. 152 points. POST. Alib. Follow. 2 years ago. This is everything! I hope schools teach the story of Nelson Mandela for years to come.
- Martin Luther King. 148 points. POST. Jeanne Wessinger. Follow. 2 years ago. This is very powerful. 16 points. reply.
Positive Quotes by Famous People of the World. Always remember that you always take only one side either you can get busy in to living or you can get yourself busy in dying and ultimately it’s your choice. – said by Stephen King. One should always know that the very first step towards your success is always the one taken when you actually refuse to be the one captive of the environment in which you actually found yourself at the first place. – said by Mark Caine.
- Some Widely-known Quotes by Famous People. Some of these quotes are witty, others are philosophical and deep. However,...
- Famous Quotes about Life. There are many famous men and women who have seen great obstacles in life and found a way to...
- Famous Quotes about Love. When you want to express your love for someone, then you can articulate...
- Life and Success
- Lies and Self-Deprecation
- Love and Attraction
- Aging, Happiness, and Health
Charles Schulz "My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?" J. P. Getty “My formula for success is rise early, work late, and strike oil.” Reba McEntire "To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone, and a funny bone." James A. Garfield "Man cannot ...
Thomas Sowell "It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance." Oscar Wilde "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." Mel Brooks "I have always been a huge admirer of my own work. I'm one of the funniest and most entertaining writers I know." S.E. Hinton "I lie to myself ...
Groucho Marx "I never forget a face, but in your case, I'll be glad to make an exception." W. C. Fields "I once spent a year in Philadelphia, I think it was on a Sunday." George Bernard Shaw "He who can does—he who cannot, teaches."
Jay Leno [Putting his arms around British personality and food journalist Nigella Lawson] "My wife is going to kill me. But you look like my wife, so that's OK!" Jerry Seinfeld "Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end." George Bernard Shaw "Dancing is a perpendicular expre...
Cary Grant "Insanity runs in my family. It practically gallops." Oscar Levant "Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic, and so am I."
Luis Bunuel "Age is something that doesn't matter unless you are a cheese." George Burns "Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city." Mark Twain "The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not."
Mark Twain "Reader, suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress. But I repeat myself." Sen. Bob Dole "Our intent will not be to create gridlock. Oh, except maybe from time to time."
Groucho Marx "I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book."
Jim Carrey "Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes." Henny Youngman "If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late." Steve Martin "A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." Josh Billings "Every man has his follies—and often they are the most interesting thing he has got." Anthony B...