- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai Standing Tall ( Source) A UNESCO World Heritage site, this railway station in India was erstwhile known as the Victoria Terminus. ...
- Ghum, North Bengal Ghoom Railway Station ( Source) Ghum railway station is the highest railway station in India and the 14th highest in the world. ...
- Dudhsagar, Goa Such scenery. ...
People also ask
Which railway station is most busiest in India?
How many railway stations are in India?
What is the longest railway station in India?
Which is India's largest railway station?
Bhavnagar Para railway station: BVP: Gujarat: Western Railway (India) Bhavani Nagar: BVNR: Bhavnagar Terminus railway station: BVC: Gujarat: Western Railway (India) Bhawani Mandi: BWM: Rajasthan: Bhawanipatna: BWIP: Odisha: East Coast: Bhawanipur Kalan: BWP: Bhayandar: BYR: Maharashtra: WR/Western Bhayavadar: BHY: Gujarat: Bheempura: BIPR: Rajasthan: Bheerpur: BEP: Bhemswadi: BSWD: Bheraghat: BRGT: Madhya Pradesh
India has some of the most spectacular and unforgettable rail journeys in the world. Here you experience a simple way to find out everything you need to know in one easy place. There's no better way to enjoy India's outback, cities, coastal towns and regional areas in comfort.
The Indian Railway Station List Decoded Indian Railways boasts of an impressive network of railway lines, which connect the farthest parts of the country together. Thus, it comes as no surprise that the Indian Railway station list is not only long, but also rather overwhelming.
- Howrah Junction Railway Station. Howrah Junction is the oldest and largest railway station in India. Along with this, it is one of the busiest Railway stations in India.
- Sealdah Railway Station. 1.8 million people cross Sealdah Railway station per day. This station was opened around 158 years ago! Number of Platforms: 21.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus or CST is a historical station and is remarked as UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is also known as Victoria Terminus.
- New Delhi Railway Station. This is among the busiest railway stations in India in terms of frequency of trains and terms of passenger movement. In addition to this, it is also the highest-earning railway station.
Indian Railways (IR) is a statutory body under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Railways, Government of India that operates India's national railway system. It manages the fourth-largest railway network in the world by size, with a route length of 67,956 km (42,226 mi) as of 31 March 2020. 45,881 km (28,509 mi) or 71% of all the broad-gauge routes are electrified with 25 kV 50 Hz AC electric ...
The Ministry of Railways launched "Swachh Rail, Swachh Bharat" campaign in 2015 to improve cleanliness standards of trains, stations and experience for Indian passengers. The campaign was introduced in 2015-2016 Railway Budget. The survey is conducted across 720 major railway stations including NSG Category and SG Category stations for cleanliness ranking. The survey is commissioned by the Environment & Housekeeping Management Directorate - Railway Board, Ministry of Railways. The survey is cond