- A420 S Sierra St, Reno, NV · (775) 329-2600
- B752 S Virginia St, Reno, NV · (775) 323-0600
- C555 S Virginia St, Reno, NV · (775) 324-2013
Discover more placesNear Reno, NV
Refine results for Restaurants
People also ask
Is Reno Nevada a good place to eat?
What are the best Japanese restaurants in Reno?
What is the best breakfast in Reno?
What are the best things to do in Reno?
Restaurants in Reno 1. Atlantis Steakhouse. 2. Sky Terrace Sushi Bar. 3. Bistro Napa. 4. Squeeze In. 5. Peg's Glorified Ham n Eggs. 6. Great Full Gardens Cafe and Eatery. 7. Squeeze In. 8. Manhattan Deli. 9. La Strada. 10. Bimini Steakhouse. 11. Toucan Charlie's Buffet & Grille. 12. Two ...
- Breakfast Restaurants in Reno
Best Breakfast Restaurants in Reno, Nevada: Find Tripadvisor...
- Bricks Restaurant & Wine Bar, Reno
111 reviews #33 of 618 Restaurants in Reno $$$$ American...
- Charlie Palmer Steak Reno
446 reviews #18 of 618 Restaurants in Reno $$$$ American...
- 30 Brasserie Saint James
Brasserie Saint James, Reno: See 169 unbiased reviews of...
- Breakfast Restaurants in Reno
“The best Vietnamese Restaurant in Reno” 2022 16. Purple Parrot 398 reviews Open Now American $$ - $$$ Menu “Large portions and good service” “Great breakfast” 2022 17. Oceano 649 reviews Open Now Seafood, Sushi $$ - $$$ “Grade A service” “Delicious food!” 18. Louis' Basque Corner 213 reviews Closed Now International $$ - $$$ “Satisfactory”
- Zeppelin. Southwest Reno. This over-21 restaurant and craft cocktail venue was inspired by the World's Fair and is livening up South Reno. The menu is designed by an award-winning chef and features shareable dishes, street food and small plates such as ceviche, sliders and tacos made with consciously-sourced ingredients.
- Atlantis Steakhouse. Midtown District. Designed to look like you are dining in a stylish, underwater palace, the Atlantis Steakhouse is one of the top steakhouse experiences in the city.
- Roundabout Grill. Downtown. Located in the Whitney Peak Hotel in Downtown Reno, Roundabout Grill features comfort food with an elegant, and local twist. Chef Colin Smith built the grill up from his initial catering business and the family atmosphere shows up in the food.
- India Kabab & Curry Restaurant. Virginia City. India Kabab & Curry has become one of the most popular places for lunch in Reno. It's located just a few miles from downtown in the Midtown area on Virginia Street.
- Reno Public Market 86 $$ Fuego Street Tacos at this location. Opened 2 months ago. “We had time to kill as we were very early to meet our friends for dinner tonight, so we stopped by here to check it out for a future visit.
- Gambi’s 99 $$Northwest Reno. Waitlist opens at 4:00 pm. “Great place! Delicious food! The cioppino, the artichoke hearts, the red bell pepper soup...
- Smith and River. 105. $$Downtown. “My husband and I came here for our anniversary dinner and it was wonderful! We were able to sit outside on the patio and it was the perfect ambiance added to…” more.
- Biggest Little Steakhouse. 165. $$$Midtown. “A great night of food, drinks, and conversation. Seated by 5pm on Saturday. It was quickly filling up.