Yahoo Web Search

  1. About 2,850,327,040 search results

  1. For after hours and Sundays, please dial 3-1-1 on your home phone. To make a request for Dead Animal Collection, you must provide: Address or Location of Animal Telephone Number Collectors may enter the home, garage or backyard to retrieve animals, but will not climb or crawl into tight places. Animal is removed as soon as possible.

  2. Aug 01, 2022 · 29525 Agoura Road, Agoura, CA 91301 Phone (818) 991-0071 Agoura Hills Map Email Directions From the south, exit the 101 Freeway at Kanan Road. Turn left onto Kanan Road, then turn right onto Agoura Road. From the north, exit the 101 Freeway at Kanan Road. Turn right onto Kanan Road, then turn right onto Agoura Road.

  3. People also ask

    How to find a death record in Los Angeles County?

    Where is the Los Angeles Department of animal care and control located?

    How do I request a death record online?

    How do I contact dead animal collection in San Diego?

  4. Our office records and maintains death records in Los Angeles County since 1877. Online death record requests are processed through VitalChek Network, Inc. VitalChek accepts the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa, American Express or Discover. A $9 handling fee is charged on all credit card orders in addition to the copy fee.

  5. A notarized Certificate of Identity and a completed application form signed under penalty of perjury by the authorized requestor are required for all orders sent by mail. Applications and Certificate of Identity forms will be available on our website starting July 1, 2003

  6. These requests include loose animals, animal bites (non‑emergency), dead animals, etc. Submit Service Request For Animal Noise Complaints, Submit Animal Noise Complaint Additional Important Numbers Addresses Administrative Office 5898 Cherry Avenue Long Beach, CA 90805 562- 728-4610 (general info.) (562) 422-3408 (fax) “Like Us” on Facebook

  7. A "No Record Statement" will be issued if the record is not found. We accept: Checks. Money orders. Make payable to the Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk and mail to: Registrar-Recorder/County Clerk. Birth, Death and Marriage Records Section. PO Box 489. Norwalk, CA 90651-0489.

  1. People also search for