- Amanda Clarke
- Memorable Quotes
Amanda Clarke was born in the summer of 1984 to David Clarke and Kara Wallace.For most of her remembered childhood, she was led to believe her mother had died in 1989 when she was 5 years old and was raised by her father since. It was later revealed that Kara had tried to drown Amanda in the ocean, prompting David to finally send Kara away and into the Angel of Mercy Hospital.One summer, her father decided to buy a beach house in the Hamptons for their summer vacations. The Hamptons is where...
There were a few characters that knew Amanda's true identity before she revealed to the whole world in Clarity, some being people she knew and her former allies. Through Seasons One to Two, several allies aided Emily in her quest to Revenge; none of whom the main characters knew whilst recurring arc characters soon knew the truth. Jack (excluding Aiden and Amanda), was the first major character to know the truth. Towards the end of Season 3, Victoria puzzled the pieces together and found the...
As a child, Amanda was a carefree and loving daughter to David. She was close friends with Jack Porter and Jack described her as being a \\"childhood crush\\". Until her father's arrest, Amanda had a very happy childhood, despite the fact that she didn't have a mother.During her time in the juvenile facility, Amanda grew into an aggressive teenager who often got into fights. She had a good relationship with the warden, who sympathized with her and helped her realize that she needed to stop gettin...
Amanda and Daniel are former husband and wife. They met for the first time during the Memorial Day Party when Emily dropped a glass on Daniel. They got engaged two times before getting married, but their marriage didn't last that much because Daniel discovered that Emily had been lying to him. After that they became enemies, trying to destroy eachother, until they make peace before Daniel's death.
1. The Graysons are, and always will be, the enemy. 2. Amanda Clarke no longer exists. 3. When everything you love has been stolen from you, sometimes all you have left is revenge. 4. [To Nolan] My father has not seen me in over 8 years. I have changed 5. I'd tell you how much time you had left but you stole my watch. 6. I came here for revenge. You offered to help me. If you can't stomach it anymore, how about you least spare me your passive-aggressive judgments? 7. Vodka tonic. Hold the to...
People also ask
Where can I find naked photos of my girlfriend?
Did Emily Thorne get revenge on Victoria?
What happened to Emily Thorne on revenge?
Who is the guy on the cheating Billboard?
- Events That Has Attended
Ashley is originally from Croydon, England. She is a social climber on the rise and Emily’s closest friend in this world. She has the skinny on all the inner circles of the Hamptons, and access to all events in the elite social scene. Making a name for herself as the go-to event planner, Ashley hopes to gain entrée into Victoria Grayson’s good graces and solidify her status amongst the Hamptonites. However, it was shown in "Lineage", that her first time in New York was not as successful. Since her art history degree was not very useful when looking for a job, she considered prostitution as a way to make rent. Luckily, when Ashley went to a club owned by Russian mobster Dmitri Bladovto offer her "services", Emily spoke to her through a door and gave her a lot of money in exchange for information about Dmitri, allowing her to get a new life. However, Ashley never learned Emily's name and Emily apparently hasn't remembered hers.
Ashley is very ambitious and although she secretly hated the Grayson's she tolerated them for the sake of success and money. She appeared to be loyal, but considering that fact that she loathed the family, it is almost certain that her loyalty was not genuine. Ashley was a best friend of Emily Thorne, being one of the few friends Emily had, although she later betrayed her.
1. Memorial Day party(Pilot) 2. Polo match(Trust) 3. Emily Thorne's Housewarming Bash(Trust) 4. Upscale barbecue honoring Senator Kingsley(Betrayal) 5. Annual High Tea Charity Event(Duplicity) 6. Open Arms Charity Gala(Guilt) 7. Independence Day Bash(Intrigue) 8. Victoria & Conrad 25th wedding anniversary(Charade) 9. Grayson Global's New Investors Party(Suspicion) 10. Daniel's Birthday (at the beach)(Duress) 11. Mason Treadwell's Unpublished Memoir Reading(Infamy) 12. Engagement party(Chaos)
1. Memorial Day Art Auction(Destiny) 2. Wedding of Conrad and Victoria(Illusion) 3. Grayson Global's Investors Meeting(Penance) 4. Thanksgiving 2006(Lineage) 5. Skeet Shooting Event(Revelations) 6. Annual Labour day Bash (hosted by Graysons)(Sacrifice) 7. Amanda Clarke Charity Foundation(Illumination) 8. Hayward House Financing News Conference(Victory) 9. Masquerade Ball(Masquerade) 10. Bombing in Grayson Global's Headquarters(Truth, Part 1) 11. Conrad's Gubernatorial acceptance speech(Truth,...
1. Memorial Day Party (Emily's)(Fear)She caught Tyler and Nolankissing.She secretly despises the Graysons but only tolerates them to get success and money.She isn't very close to her father.She drives a silver Lexus Conrad gave her when hiring her for Grayson Global.
Revenge is an American drama television series created by Mike Kelley and starring Madeleine Stowe and Emily VanCamp, which debuted on September 21, 2011, on ABC.The plot is inspired by Alexandre Dumas' 1844 novel The Count of Monte Cristo.
What to Watch Latest Trailers IMDb TV IMDb Originals IMDb Picks IMDb Podcasts Awards & Events Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys Black History Month STARmeter Awards San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events
May 10, 2015 · But the shock of almost having her umpteenth lover murdered prompts Emily to finally realize it's time she up her revenge game plan against Victoria. Inspired, Nolan vows to use his sensei powers...
- Sadie Gennis
Nov 06, 2020 · Directed by Weica Wang. With Yi-Ruei Chen, Teng-Hung Hsia, Moon Lee, Chu-Ping Liu. Bullying. Humiliation. An ugly truth. She's standing up for her friend. But her retaliatory quest is about to unravel.
May 12, 2015 · Revenge‘s pilot, which aired in 2011, opened with this ominous quote indicating that its The Count of Monte Cristo-inspired tale was serious.It wasn’t merely concerned with delivering soapy ...
To get your story animated, write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org you are a studio, an animator, designer or voice actor and you'd like to contribute, yo...
- 6 min
- ETU - Animated Stories
Mar 27, 2015 · Another installment in the Emily-Steven revenge war that was pretty brilliant, even if it was just part of the marketing campaign for the Court TV reality show. But this is one we could see actual ...
Feel-Good results for revenge tv girlfriend
- related to: revenge tv girlfriend
ebay.com has been visited by 1M+ users in the past month
shop.alwaysreview.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month