Apr 17, 2021 · With an estimated net worth of $2.6 billion, Oprah Winfrey is the richest black woman in America and the world at large. The media mogul is North America’s first black person to become a multi-billionaire. Oprah Winfrey is considered the greatest black philanthropist in the history of America. 2.
According to the 2019 Forbes 2019 ranking of the world's billionaires, Nigerian business magnate Aliko Dangote had a net worth of $10.9 billion and was the world's richest black man.YearBlack billionairesBi/Multiracial billionaires with Black ...All billionaires202112: Aliko Dangote, $13.5 billion Mike ...4: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,095, Richest: Jeff Bezos $200 billion202013: Aliko Dangote, $13.5 billion Mike ...4: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,095, Richest: Jeff Bezos $200 billion201911: Aliko Dangote, $10.6 billion Mike ...4: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,153, Richest: Jeff Bezos $110 billion201611: Aliko Dangote $14.4 billion Mike ...2: Mohammed Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...1,810, Richest: Bill Gates $75 billion
Mar 05, 2019 · Cement tycoon Aliko Dangote is still the richest black person in the world with a fortune estimated at $10.9 billion. He’s closely followed by Nigerian oil and telecoms mogul Mike Adenuga.
- Mfonobong Nsehe
Mar 29, 2021 · Kanye West is now the richest Black person in American history. West is the third richest celebrity in the world, behind only Steven Spielberg ($7 billion) and George Lucas ($10 billion). Did we...
- ALIKO DANGOTE. NET WORTH: $10.9 billion. Aliko Dangote is the world’s richest Black man who made his fortune from investing a loan he got from his Uncle 3 decades ago into the production of Sugar, cement, and flour.
- MIKE ADENUGA. NET WORTH: $9.1 billion. Mike Adenuga followed Aliko Dangote on the list with a net worth of $9.1 billion, he made his fortune from oil and mobile telecommunication, he owns Conoil Producing Company formerly called Consolidated Oil Company which is the first Nigerian Company to get an Oil exploration license in the year 1991.
- ROBERT F. SMITH. NET WORTH: $5 billion. Robert F. Smith is an American with a net worth of $5 billion, he is an American businessman, the founder, and CEO of Private Equity firm Vista Equity Partners, and he is also a former executive at Goldman Sachs.
- DAVID STEWARD. NET WORTH: $3 billion. David L. Steward founder and chairman of World Wide Technology an IT provider company with $11.2 billion in sales and has top companies as clients.
- Oprah Winfrey. $2.8 billion. Age: 66. Birthplace: Kosciusko, Mississippi, United States of America. Gender: Female. More Oprah Winfrey.
- Robert F. Smith. $2.5 billion.
- Michael Jordan. $650 million. Age: 57. Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America. Gender: Male. More Michael Jordan.
- Sean Combs. $620 million. Age: 50. Birthplace: New York City, New York. Gender: Male. More Sean Combs. #7 of 70 #136 of 238.
Sep 26, 2014 · John D. Rockefeller is the second richest person in history with a 2014 equivalent net worth of $340 billion. But let's get back on the topic of the richest black people on the planet today. Click ...
Mar 28, 2021 · Furthermore, the richest black man in the US is worth $6 billion. The richest American, Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) is worth $183 billion. I hope you appreciate the vast difference....
- Investor Robert F. Smith is the richest black man in the country. Net worth: $5.2 billion. Source of wealth: private equity. A Cornell graduate and former Goldman Sachs executive, Smith built his multibillion-dollar fortune running private equity firm Vista Equity Partners, Business Insider previously reported.
- David Steward built his fortune running an IT service provider that counts Citi, Verizon, and the federal government as clients. Net worth: $3.7 billion.
- Oprah Winfrey made a multimillion-dollar fortune from her media empire. Net worth: $2.5 billion. Source of wealth: media. Born to a single mother in rural Mississippi, Winfrey started out as a news anchor before spending 25 years hosting "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
- Michael Jordan used his success as a basketball player to build a best-selling footwear brand. Net worth: $1.6 billion. Source of wealth: sports, endorsements.
- related to: richest black people
kinkale.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month