There are 614 billionaires in the United States, and only 7 of them are Black
- Investor Robert F. Smith is the richest black man in the country. ...
- David Steward built his fortune running an IT service provider that counts Citi, Verizon, and the federal government as clients. ...
- Oprah Winfrey made a multimillion-dollar fortune from her media empire. ...
Sep 04, 2020 · Tyler Perry is America's newest Black billionaire. Tyler Perry is America's newest billionaire, according to Forbes.
Mar 29, 2021 · Kanye West is now the richest Black person in American history. West is the third richest celebrity in the world, behind only Steven Spielberg ($7 billion) and George Lucas ($10 billion). Did we...
- Oprah Winfrey. $2.8 billion. Age: 66. Birthplace: Kosciusko, Mississippi, United States of America. Gender: Female. More Oprah Winfrey.
- Robert F. Smith. $2.5 billion.
- Michael Jordan. $650 million. Age: 57. Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America. Gender: Male. More Michael Jordan.
- Sean Combs. $620 million. Age: 50. Birthplace: New York City, New York. Gender: Male. More Sean Combs. #7 of 70 #136 of 238.
Mar 28, 2021 · Furthermore, the richest black man in the US is worth $6 billion. The richest American, Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon (NASDAQ:AMZN) is worth $183 billion. I hope you appreciate the vast difference....
Jun 22, 2020 · Latest richest black people in America in 2020 11 months ago by Yen.com.gh K. Effah - There are only five black billionaires in the US out of a wide pool of 607 who command billions - On the small crop of wealthy black men, Robert Smith leads with a net worth of $5 billion, while David Steward is in the second position
These individuals include native Africans born on the continent as well as the African diaspora. According to the 2019 Forbes 2019 ranking of the world's billionaires, Nigerian business magnate Aliko Dangote had a net worth of $10.9 billion and was the world's richest black man.YearBlack billionairesBi/Multiracial billionaires with Black ...All billionaires202112: Aliko Dangote, $13.5 billion Mike ...4: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,095, Richest: Jeff Bezos $200 billion202013: Aliko Dangote, $13.5 billion Mike ...4: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,095, Richest: Jeff Bezos $200 billion201911: Aliko Dangote, $10.6 billion Mike ...4: Mohammad Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...2,153, Richest: Jeff Bezos $110 billion201611: Aliko Dangote $14.4 billion Mike ...2: Mohammed Al-Amoudi, $8.4 billion ...1,810, Richest: Bill Gates $75 billion
Mar 29, 2021 · The fortunes of billionaires have been on the rise across the board. There are 2,825 billionaires in the world and 664 of them are United States citizens. Of those billionaires, only 15 of them are
Mar 05, 2019 · Cement tycoon Aliko Dangote is still the richest black person in the world with a fortune estimated at $10.9 billion. He’s closely followed by Nigerian oil and telecoms mogul Mike Adenuga.
- Mfonobong Nsehe
- related to: richest black people in america