A Green Lantern Ring, it is also known as a Power Ring, is a piece of jewelry that grants the wearer incredible and incomprehensible powers and abilities by harnessing willpower. They are considered by some to be the most powerful weapons in the known universe. Spis treści 1 History 1.1 Pre-Crisis beginnings 1.2 Oan Power Ring
- 23 min
In the comics, a Green Lantern Ring is a piece of jewelry that grants the wearer incredible and incomprehensible powers and abilities by harnessing willpower. References ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 "Crisis on Infinite Earths, Part 1" Other versions of Green Lantern Corps Rings
Green Lantern Collector All Lantern Corps Ring Set $62.99 5.0 or 4 interest-free payments of $15.75 with Qty Add To Cart Shipping Guarantee In stock items ship within 1 business day Harness the power of whichever Lantern Corps you feel like being apart of that day with this officially licensed Green Lantern Collector All Lantern Corps Ring Set.
- Violet Lantern
- John Stewart. Even before he became a Green Lantern, John Stewart was always powerful. His dedication, discipline, focus, and intelligence far surpass most of his peers.
- Kyle Rayner. Famously, Kyle Rayner became a Green Lantern after Hal Jordan went mad with grief and wiped out most of the Green Lantern Corps. Over the course of his career, he grew in strength, eventually becoming the hero Ion who literally contained the living embodiment of willpower within his chest.
- Hal Jordan. The first human from Earth to become an official member of the Green Lantern Corps, Hal Jordan is a space cop with a huge ego, no respect for authority, and a chip on his shoulder the size of Sector 2814.
- Jade. Where Jade exists in the current post-Rebirth post-Doomsday Clock continuity is uncertain, so this section is based on her pre-New 52 identity. If that sentence sounds confusing, it is, because Jade is one of those characters that has not been treated kindly by the numerous retcons DC Comics has undertaken over the past decade.
RingQuest is a 2008 storyline in Green Lantern Corps (Volume 2) #, set in the aftermath of the Sinestro Corps War.
Green Lanterns are sent across the universe to find and intercept still active Sinestro Rings in the aftermath of the Sinestro Corps War, before they can create any more havoc. Newest Corps member Mongul is encountered for the first time.
Green Lantern Corps (Volume 2) #20 Green Lantern Corps (Volume 2) #23 Green Lantern Corps (Volume 2) #24 Green Lantern Corps (Volume 2) #25 Green Lantern Corps (Volume 2) #26
People also ask
What is the Green Lantern Corps?
What is the power ring of the Green Lanterns?
How do the lanterns restore the Corps in Lantern Corps?
Who wore the first Green Lantern ring?
In the wake of the Sinestro Corp War, universal peacekeepers the Green Lantern Corp are assigned a mission of extreme importance: find the missing yellow Power Rings and keep them from creating a new Sinestro Corps. Print length 144 pages Language English Publisher DC Comics Publication date December 2, 2008 Dimensions 6.62 x 0.21 x 10.18 inches
- Peter Tomasi, Drew Geraci