Riverdale Cemetery. Location. 5605 Old Lewiston Road. Lewiston, Niagara County , New York, 14092 USA Show Map. Phone. 716-285-4968. Memorials. 4,365 added (66% photographed) Add Favorite.
Riverdale Cemetery Assn, Lewiston, NY. 54 likes · 1 talking about this · 192 were here. Honoring the departed and bringing solace to those who come here in recollection
- 5605 Old Lewiston Rd, Lewiston, NY, 14092-2121, New York
- (716) 285-4968
Riverside Cemetery, with its over 100 years of experience is uniquely positioned to meet the cemetery needs of the New York and New Jersey Jewish community. We understand that losing someone you love is an extremely difficult experience. It is our pleasure to provide you with an experience that is caring, compassionate and respectful.
People also ask
What is Riverside Cemetery?
Is the office building at Riverside Cemetery closed?
Where is the cemetery in Los Angeles CA?
Riverdale Cemetery. 5605 Old Lewiston Rd. Lewiston NY 14092.
- 5605 Old Lewiston Rd, 14092, NY
- (716) 285-4968
- Riverdale Cemetery Association. Cemeteries Funeral Supplies & Services. 125. YEARS. IN BUSINESS. (716) 285-4968. 5605 Old Lewiston Rd. Lewiston, NY 14092.
- Gate Of Heaven Cemetery. Cemeteries Funeral Supplies & Services 6 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. Website. (716) 282-5084. 500 Riverdale Ave. Lewiston, NY 14092.
- Never Forgotten Grave Care. Cemeteries 8 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. (716) 471-2989. Po Box 37. Lewiston, NY 14092.
- Niagara Falls Memorial Park. Cemeteries Crematories Funeral Supplies & Services 93 YEARS. IN BUSINESS. Website. (716) 297-0811. 5871 Military Rd. Lewiston, NY 14092.
Riverside National Cemetery is the largest and busiest cemetery managed by the National Cemetery Administration. It was established in 1976 through the transfer of 740 acres from March Air Force Base, which during World War II was called the U.S. Army's Camp William G. Haan. The cemetery was dedicated and opened for burials Nov. 11, 1978.
5871 Military Road. Lewiston, NY 14092-0221. Lat: 43° 08' 09"N, Lon: 79° 00' 35"W. Incorporated in 1928, dedicated 31 May 1929. Deeded in 1928 from the Dewolfe Realty Corp. This cemetery also has a crematory, which services most of Niagara County. Still accepting new burials.
The Lewiston Riverside Cemetery Association, located in Lewiston, ME, is a burial ground that offers funeral and burial services. The Cemetery provides information about their funeral and burial policies, burial records, plot records, and other Lewiston Cemetery records.
- 192 Summer Street, Lewiston, 04240
- (207) 782-1681
Riverside Cemetery Association. 192 Summer St, Lewiston, ME 04240. (207) 782-1681. Claim this business. (207) 782-1681. Directions.
- related to: riverside cemetery lewiston ny
publicrecordsofficial.com has been visited by 10K+ users in the past month
ancestry.com has been visited by 100K+ users in the past month