Samuel Robson "Rob" Walton (born October 28, 1944) is an American billionaire heir to the fortune of Walmart, the world's largest retailer.He is the eldest son of Helen Walton and Sam Walton, and was chairman of Walmart from 1992 to 2015.
S. Robson Walton has three children from his first marriage; son Sam Walton, born in 1968, daughter Carrie Walton Penner born in the year 1970 and the youngest son Ben Walton, born in 1975. His son-in-law, Greg Penner, husband of Carrie Walton, is the current Chairman of the Walmart corporation.
S. Robson Walton. On 28-10-1944 S. Robson Walton (nickname: Rob) was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He made his 38500 million dollar fortune with Walton family fortune. The economist is currently single, his starsign is Scorpio and he is now 76 years of age.
Family tree of S. Robson WALTON. Industrialist, Businessman. Born Samuel Robson WALTON. Founder of Walmart, the world's largest retailer. Born on October 28, 1944 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA , United States (76 years) Born on october 28 47.
S. Robson ‘Rob’ Walton. Son of Walmart founder Sam Walton, Rob Walton served as Walmart’s chairman of the board of directors from 1992 to 2015. Rob joined the company in 1969. Prior to becoming chairman, he held a variety of positions with Walmart, including senior vice president, corporate secretary, general counsel and vice chairman.
Introduction. As of 2021, Samuel Robson Walton’s net worth is roughly $60 billion, which makes him one of the richest people in the world. Samuel Robson “Rob” Walton is an heir to the fortune of Walmart, the world’s largest retailer. Walton is the eldest son of Helen and Sam Walton. He served as Chairman of Walmart from 1992 to 2015.
- United States of America
- October 28, 1944
- Heir to Walmart Fortune
Jul 14, 2021 · Rob Walton is the eldest son of Walmart founder Sam Walton. Walton took over as chairman upon his father's death in 1992. He retired as chairman in June 2015 and was replaced by his son-in-law ...
- Larry Ellison, Net worth of $41 billion. The CEO and founder of Oracle, Larry Ellison is one of the richest people in the world and number one on our list.
- Alice Walton, Net worth of $33.5 billion. Walmart is practically everywhere these days. Besides the United States, Walmart has operations in Mexico, China, Europe, and numerous other places.
- S. Robson Walton, Net Worth of $33.3 Billion. Heir to the Sam Walton fortune, S. Robson is one of the richest people on the planet. While his business and investment strategies have certainly been paying off, his two marriages didn't quite work out.
- Michael Bloomberg, Net Worth of $31 Billion. There might not be a more famous person in New York City. Besides being a self-made billionaire, Michael Bloomberg has also ran the city as mayor for the last several years.
- Thomas Peterffy of Palm Beach, discount brokerage, $17.1 billion.
- David Tepper of Miami Beach, hedge funds, $11.6 billion.
- Micky Arison of Bal Harbour, Carnival Cruises, $8.9 billion.
- Shahid Khan of Naples, auto parts, $6.8 billion.