Sally Hawkins, Actress: The Shape of Water. Sally Cecilia Hawkins was born in 1976 in Lewisham hospital, London, England, to Jacqui and Colin Hawkins, authors and illustrators of children's books. She is of English and Irish descent. Hawkins was brought up in Greenwich, in southeast London. She attended James Allen's Girls' School in Dulwich. She graduated from the Royal Academy of Dramatic...
Sally Hawkins Movies by luisbrincos | created - 05 Aug 2018 | updated - 05 Aug 2018 | Public Refine See titles to watch instantly, titles you haven't rated, etc
Buy Movies. Get Movies. Earn 125 points on every ticket you buy. Rack up 500 points and you'll score a $5 reward for more movies. Learn more
The Best Shows and Movies on Netflix in April. ... Birth Name: Sally Cecilia Hawkins. Birth Place: Dulwich, London, England. Profession Actor, writer. Guest 2 Credits. The Late Late Show With ...
Journalist Gloria Steinem; actress Sally Hawkins and director Craig Roberts (Eternal Beauty (2019)); Conan Gray performs; Stars: James Corden , Reggie Watts , Gloria Steinem , Sally Hawkins 7.
Sep 23, 2019 · List of the best Sally Hawkins movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Sally Hawkins's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Sally Hawkins movies is decided by how...
For many moviegoers, this was their first exposure to her talents, but the British actress was a familiar face in films and on television and stage in her native country, where she had made strong...
- The Shape of Water (2017) Guillermo del Toro is respected in the industry for his original monsters and authenticity. ‘ The Shape of Water’ had plenty to offer in that regard, giving us a beautifully estranged love story so seeded in Toro’s gloriously outrageous fantasy universe that it surpasses ordinary human imagination and stops caring about practicality.
- Happy Go Lucky (2007) Pauline “Poppy” Cross is a zealous primary school teacher with a positive attitude in life. Avoiding to get into a relationship due to her free-spirited, and somewhat irresponsible, nature, her generosity affects the people around him and eventually lands him her special person.
- Maudie (2016) A true story about a Canadian folk artist, ‘Maudie’s eccentric charm and dry humor absolve it of any plausible critique and shows shades of its actors never seen before.
- Blue Jasmine (2013) Jeanette comes to stay with her adopted sister, Ginger, after her husband is arrested and she goes broke. Their strenuous relationship in the past extracts its burden on their present one, eventually distancing the two apart as Jeanette acquires her arrogant and snobby former self back.
- Colin Mccormick
- Paddington 2 (100%) As surprising as the critical love for Paddington was, the sequel was an even bigger shock. It finds Paddington enjoying his new life with the Brown family as well as becoming a popular figure in the community.
- Paddington (97%) We've seen many films that attempt to bring beloved children's characters to the big screen with mixed results. However, it's unlikely anyone expected Paddington to be received as well as it was.
- An Education (94%) Hawkins has proven that she can make quite an impact in a movie no matter how small her role. An Education stars Carey Mulligan as a young student who is deciding what path to take in life when she begins a romantic relationship with an older man.
- Happy-Go-Lucky (92%) Hawkins has had a very significant working relationship with British filmmaker Mike Leigh. She had her feature film debut in Leigh's All or Nothing and he gave Hawkins her first starring role in Happy-Go-Lucky.
May 27, 2019 · Sally Hawkins plays the role of Dr. Vivienne Graham, who is a scientist introduced in the 2014 movie. She is known as a gifted paleozoologist with vast knowledge in behavioral science, biology, and fossil analysis. The actress has confirmed her return as Dr. Vivienne in ‘Godzilla: King of the Monsters’ in an interview with Collider.
- related to: sally hawkins movies